Attention Asher

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewQLD

RED ON WHITE IPA
Reaction score
Asher,

I have just seen the photos you have posted of your brew setup.

AND I AM SICK WITH JEALOUSY.

Where did you source your equipment or did you make it all yourself. Can you possibly post plans for this brew machine I would love to build this myself.

Can you share your secrets??
Regards
Andrew

here here !!! Quality setup Asher. I think you should start making these frames up and selling them on ebay or something. As your first customer I would of course expect a special discount. :D

I'm guessing that such a glorious mashing monster doesn't come cheap. Mongolian Burners = $, March Pump = $$, Convoluted Copper CFC = $$, CPC High Temp couplings = $$$. I can see 11 male couplings and at least 6 female couplings - very nice and extremely stylish touch!

You da man Asher!

He also has an attractive party pig in which to lug and dispense beer at will.

AND the ******* makes good beer too.

When so many talented HBers are jealous of you, you know you're doing something right.

Keep up the good work Asher (you *******)

yes there is a man with his finances directed to brewing :) one day I will follow :)

Aww shucks guys...

Yep, Its been a hard slog. I've started a web page which will one day document the experience of making this beast - including a cost breakdown. Its taken over 6 months to build plus at least a couple more in thought, deciding what I wanted from a brewing system. I've taught myself how to weld to make the frame, become a master at keg cutting and put some electrical skills I'd long forgotten back into good use....

As for the frame design. If you go to my web page @ http://members.iinet.net.au/~glennl/ you'll see I've attached a PDF file of the frame. The pics will be coming soon after I re-arrange the site to make it easier for me to find files! (I'm a HTML beginner so take it easy on me).

Asher for now

P.S. I'm in the middle of automating the HLT temp with a Digital Temp Controller & solenoid valve. This should be up and running for this weekends 'TSYZU BY TKO' Strong golden Ale brewday.... :)

Cheers Asher,

I have downloaded your frame pdf, how much easier could you make it for me!!! I am going to ring our metal supplier and order my stuff.

I hope when you finish your web site and fill in the blanks for the rest of the setup you will let us know.

Fantastic stuff.

Thanks heaps

Andrew

Yes, a truly inspirational set-up Asher.

Any chance of the dimensions of Trash Mash Al's stand?

C&B
TDA

Asher,

Have you gotten rid of the brewery name from your kegs or is there a bit of photoshop action going on ?
If you did, how did you go about it ?

Beers,
Doc

DA,

I did start sketching up his frame.... but the final drawing resembled an MC Esher Optical Illusion.... haha
So probably best just scaling from the pic...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Asher for now

Back