Attaching older style tap to a keezer wooden collar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthrony

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm trying to find the right connections for attaching this sort of older style tap to a keezer collar.

The only fitting I can find are the keg king shank and collar which does not fit the thread on these tap, the tap thread is too small and the not long enough as well to connect to the collar..

Thanks,
Anthony
52474501_386773758801984_1055053515057004544_n.jpg

What you have there is a DA Tap and a "Lock In" shank adaptor for a font. It will have a 3/4" BSP thread.
What you need is a Panel Adaptor, I used to get something like what you need from Andale but they appear to have pretty much retired the lock in and the panel adaptor.
Ring around a few equipment suppliers and ask for a 3/4" female panel adaptor, or a lock in panel adaptor.
Mark

What you have there is a DA Tap and a "Lock In" shank adaptor for a font. It will have a 3/4" BSP thread.
What you need is a Panel Adaptor, I used to get something like what you need from Andale but they appear to have pretty much retired the lock in and the panel adaptor.
Ring around a few equipment suppliers and ask for a 3/4" female panel adaptor, or a lock in panel adaptor.
Mark
Thank you kindly.

Back