Ashes 2013

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jammer said:
Aussies paying $4.50 to win this test before play started.....
Got on that quick smart. Crazy odds

Well, that's the dumbest bet I've ever made.
Still.... Time to come back at old trafford???

Doubt it.
Could this really be 10-0 by January??

I'm embarrassed; with the depth of good cricketers in this country, how can they continually select a pack of duds?

Agar was a bit unlucky not to be playing. When will Jackson Bird get a game?

I am fuming atm. That was one of the worst decisions I have ever seen. The 3rd ump either does not understand how the technology works or did not want to over turn the decision because of what happened last test. Either way he is a complete tool!!

Can anyone tell me why 'snicko' isn't used? That and hot spot are the two best pieces of technology that cricket has. Both were conclusive that Khawaja didn't hit it.

Either way, Michael Clarke made another century. If only he was a more blokey bloke, Australia would be creaming themselves over him.

Josh said:
Can anyone tell me why 'snicko' isn't used? That and hot spot are the two best pieces of technology that cricket has. Both were conclusive that Khawaja didn't hit it.

Either way, Michael Clarke made another century. If only he was a more blokey bloke, Australia would be creaming themselves over him.
Listening to the TMS broadcast last night, they were saying its because it could not be ready instantly for the 3rd umpire to review. That's almost sorted out though, and they said it might be used for the Ashes in Australia later this year.

Clarke a big double with Australia declaring at 7 for 623. Big centuries for Smith and Haddon as well!

Clarkey on fire. Don't understand why people don't like him. He takes the game seriously and can play. Haddin to make a tonne tonight too.

bradsbrew said:
Should be a good night of cricket and brews.
Cricket on brews flowing!

lukiferj said:
Clarkey on fire. Don't understand why people don't like him. He takes the game seriously and can play. Haddin to make a tonne tonight too.
The fag wore a pink shirt and can't drink piss to save himself. Also never gave a mtach report about how Lara Bingle was in the cot. First one maybe forgiveable, second one unforgiveable and the third is downright UNAUSTRALIAN!

And Haddon will make a tonne! 150 if Clarke gives him that match report!

I know that there are illegal Indian sites to watch the cricket on line. But I'd rather take a TV in to the bed room than end up in prison for watching illegal tv.

Other than the foxtel iPad app (I'm not a subscriber) does anyone know of a web site, one not using flash, that I can use to watch the cricket on the iPad?

Latest posts

Back