Article On Kegerators In Wired Magazine

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re the 2nd link 'aka beerrobot'. somewhere in the depth of AHB is a member's pics of his 'bender' (from Futurama) beer robot. that was awsome.

Its cool on a levelof creative thinking, but id hate to see a giant iphone everytime i wanted beer. but then again im not a mac freak.

edit:

The island kegerator is classy. very nice for an outdoor setup
Yup the devil one rocks.
The KISS one is plain but gives people an idea of what you could do very simply if you wanted to.

Meh, it's how I work all the time :icon_cheers:

computerator.JPG

until your tap leaks beer into your keyboard and blows it up and you have no AHB for a few weeks until you get it replaced!!!!

nice bribs. only 1 question. why the ottenger bottle. im hoping thats got HB in it!

Of course the photo was a setup, but the keggie is only 1.5 metres away anyway. Maybe I could develop longer arms :icon_drunk:

:icon_offtopic: Yeah I'd brewed a heap of Bitters, Darks, Stouts and ended up without a light beer in the house. About a month ago I thought "If I don't get a nice cold lager I'm going to stamp my feet and thkweam and thkweam and thkweam :blink: " , noticed the Ningi Bottlo had become a BWS and reckoned there would be Oettinger in there at a good price. $28 -woohoo -and I'm still working my way through it.

I brewed my first Bo Pils and it ended up with no hop aroma (thread: the Gremlins have stolen my Saaz) so I'm cutting it with Oettinger. Works, sort of :icon_cheers:

nothing wrong with cutting beer. My RIS has failed to carb up even after 2 years. so the other night i was cutting it (90%:10%) with an english ale to get some carbonation. worked a treat and tasted fantastic.

I hope the hose out the bottom of the drip tray on the devil fridge doesn't run back into a keg. Anyone for seconds.

I was following the Wired Mags BeerRobot on Twitter and its debut at the 21st Amendment in San Fran.
I see they have the build article up online here for it now.

Doc

Latest posts

Back