Are You Coming To The Ahb Sydney Pub Crawl ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you coming to the AHB Sydney Pub Crawl - Sat April 16 2005 ?

• Absol-bloody-lutely. Will be there with percussion instruments :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've been a bad boy and am out of browny points :(

• I'm a dis-organised idiot and double booked. Can't come :(

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be 2 new beers on tap @ The Mac around the 8th of April giving us a total of 4. Should be able to find someone to serve us on the 16th.
Cheers
Gerard

You know, I think this might be what I need to cheer me up. Flight comes to $250 or so, which is doable, plus the beers of course. Beats looking for a flat, and those vacant flats are still going to be there next week. <_<

So if anyone feels like lending me their sofa for the evening, think that'll swing it. :)

I know Wiezguy got in first with his plea for a bed, but hey, it was his suggestion that I think about coming. And he farts in his sleep too, I've heard. :eek:

Backlane Brewery said:
I know Weizguy got in first with his plea for a bed, but hey, it was his suggestion that I think about coming. And he farts in his sleep too, I've heard. :eek:
[post="51618"][/post]​

BB,

... not just in my sleep, either. :D

Maybe I should suss out some accom prices near the Rocks (within stumbling distance).

I don't need a bed anyway, a floor and blanket will suffice when the beer has done its work upon me... :beerbang:

It'll be a great event!

Seth out

G'day fellas. I can vouch for the accom. at the Australian Hotel. Good value by Sydney standards, as central as you can get and you'll just have to force yourselves to drink the Little Creatures and others on tap! Not sofa on the floor cheap but I'd reckon it would fit the bill. Decent pizzas too!

No affiliation blah blah...

Still vagulely hopeful of making it. WIll depend on how things are with the new arrival :)

Shawn.

Bugger me that was post no. 500!!! Can't believe I've posted quite that much :p Still I guess It has taken me a while...

Shawn.

As previously posted Saturday April 16 is the big day.
The poll has been modified to get an idea on numbers for the day.

Vote away.

PollResultsCrawlDate.JPG

After my initial excitement I realised that I might still be on crutches and even if I'm not, I won't be walking long distances :(

And yep, on top of that I have double booked but I don't think I will be at the other engagement for too long either unless I find a cumfy seat!

I'm also bringing a work mate brewing enthusiast

Doc is this still on at the 16th April do we have to book or just rock up ?

Pumpy

April 16 is the date.
Just vote in the poll so we know how many we are expecting and rock up. Maybe posting in this topic also so we can put names to the numbers in the poll.

Beers,
Doc

Ok thats six of us

pUMPY

Doc, gerad etc - See you at the Porterhouse .

crow / unertl

ah, that's me too, and Backlane Brewery, when he talks to us again.
I am bringing 2 mates from the beer-barren city of Newcastle. Their names are Big Stu and Druncan,..errr Duncan.

We're not crazy, we're just misunderstood.

Seth :p

OK so far we have Doc, Gerard, mike + 1, Crow, Pumpy,Weiz, Duncan, Big Stu,

Anybody else a chance?

Gerard_M said:
OK so far we have Doc, Gerard, mike + 1, Crow, Pumpy,Weiz, Duncan, Big Stu,

Anybody else a chance?
[post="53357"][/post]​

I believe Linz is in. He is having computer probs at the moment so can't reply :blink:

Doc

I'm definitely out guys :( Tried hard, but fell at the final hurdle. Hope you all have a top day,

Shawn.

my previous engagement has been cancelled (due to other mates swmbo), so will now be attending :) had one workmate lined up but his swmbo found him short of credits :(

What time are we kicking off?

mikem108 said:
What time are we kicking off?
[post="53420"][/post]​

12:30-1pm at the Porterhouse.

Doc said:
Looks like Saturday April the 16th is the date we should aim for.
By the number of voters in the poll it looks like we should get around a dozen members with some partners thrown in.

With the establishments that have been suggested how does the following route sound ?
Starting with a big steak lunch at the Porterhouse around 12:30-1pm and finishing up at the Australian for Super12/NRL/AFL action.

1. Porterhouse Hotel (cnr Campbell & Riley St, Surrey Hills)
2. MacQuarie Hotel (42 Wentworth St, Sydney (cnr Goulburn Street)
3. The Pumphouse (17 Little Pier St, Darling Harbour)
4. James Squire Brewhouse and Restaraunt (22 The Promenade, King St Wharf)
5. RedOak (201 Clarence St, Sydney)
6. Heritage Belgian Beer Caf (129-135 Harrington St, The Rocks)
7. Lowenbrau Keller (cnr Argyle & Playfair St, The Rocks)
8. Hero of Waterloo (81 Lower Fort Street, The Rocks)
9. The Lord Nelson (19 Kent St, Sydney)
10. The Australian Heritage Hotel (100 Cumberland St, The Rocks)

Beers,
Doc
[post="49944"][/post]​

Beers,
Doc

Me on pat malone, wife forgot about trip to Dubbo Zoo.

Crusher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back