Are You Coming To The Ahb Sydney Pub Crawl ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you coming to the AHB Sydney Pub Crawl - Sat April 16 2005 ?

• Absol-bloody-lutely. Will be there with percussion instruments :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've been a bad boy and am out of browny points :(

• I'm a dis-organised idiot and double booked. Can't come :(

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Please vote in the poll if you are a Sydney based or able to be in Sydney for an AHB Pub Crawl.

A date will be sorted out when we know what day of the week we will be doing it.

Bars already suggested are:

MacQuarie Hotel (with Gerard serving up the beers)
RedOak
James Squire Brewhouse
Belgian Beer Cafe
The Lord Nelson
The Australian
PorterHouse
Lowenbrau Keller
Hero of Waterloo

Beers,
Doc

I've put in a tentative vote for Sat'dy arvo. My wife is due with our second child in 2 or three weeks so...

Shawn

Any Melburnians interested in doing something similar?

Our pubs are further apart though- maybe Gunns Island to Bells to Y & Js to the Portland to...?

am said:
Great idea Doc!

Saturday got my vote!
[post="49155"][/post]​

I can't take the credit for it Sam. It is Gerard's idea. I just setup the poll :lol:

Beers,
Doc

Gough
Probably not a good idea to bring the wife as it is a bit of a walk from The Mac to The Lord.
Cheers
Gerard

Gerard_M said:
Gough
Probably not a good idea to bring the wife as it is a bit of a walk from The Mac to The Lord.
Cheers
Gerard
[post="49164"][/post]​

:lol:

Nice one Gerard. I'm sure she'll appreciate your concern.

Hope this crawl works out... and that I can make it. Although the more I think about it the less likely it is looking from my end. As much as I'd like a beer with you blokes in the big smoke I don't think I can miss the birth. THat would be some seriously bad karma :ph34r: Not to mention pretty poor form - some things are even more important than beer... I think :p

Shawn.

Anyone else considering bringing SWMBO?

mikem108 said:
Anyone else considering bringing SWMBO?
[post="49259"][/post]​

Nope. Not me.

Beers,
Doc

MacQuarie Hotel (with Gerard serving up the beers)

.....topless, in tutu & slippers.....anybody second this?
Thank you, Mr Robinson has put his hand up.
This is great. Lets form a committee. We'd do well.

Gough wrote:
I don't think I can miss the birth. THat would be some seriously bad karma Not to mention pretty poor form - some things are even more important than beer...

Yes, Gough.....like your life!

Rgds,
the compliant Mr Wadey,
(also trying quotes for the 1st time)

I'd be up for a Saturday Arvo (but not in the next 6 six weeks unfortunately, as not only do I treasure my life but also something that defines my manhood (not wishing to sound like Micky Mouse)).......

Every weekend is chocka's for the next 6 weeks and the missus would have my ****** were I to go off on a crawl....

I'm up for a saturday arvo for sure, lets do it. SWMBO would definitely come as she likes a good beer as much as me, & a few of you boys have met her already. An arvo/night with a good super 12 on would top it off. ie waratahs/ highlanders or waratahs/ brumbies 16/4/05. Just an option
Crusher

I voted for Sat arvo, and would like to suggest the Pumphouse @ Darling Harbour. They have a heap of different beers, my fav is The Thunderbolt.
Catch ya
James

looks like its a sat.

i think we should have a rough timetable, in case people want to come late and to ensure we dont ummm get 'confused/undecided' as to the next port of call as the day wears on.

i note the pumphouse was requested, which is sortof on the way to the rocks. this makes a total of 10, which makes for a pretty full day/night. do we want to narrow it down ? how many people want to watch 1 or 2 of the super12 games ? (& thus determine which pubs have foxtel & when we should be there .... ). i guess we need a date.

perhaps doc can do a poll for the date ?

cheers

I'll change the poll for us to choose a Saturday when I get to work.
Hooking in with a Super12 game to finish sounds like a top idea to me.

Beers,
Doc

Here is the result of the "What day of the week" Poll.
Now here is which Saturday do we do it.
Only vote if you intend on coming along.

Beers,
Doc

AHB_Crawl_Day_Poll.PNG

Wow, only two people are wanting to come; and on different days :p

Doc

I know its probably sacrilige but not knowing much about this type of football, I'm not fussed whats on the telly when I'm drinking

mikem108 said:
I know its probably sacrilige but not knowing much about this type of football, I'm not fussed whats on the telly when I'm drinking
[post="49462"][/post]​

By the end of the crawl, I don't think it will really matter either :lol: :chug: :beer:

Doc

im not sure about any of the dates as my comp starts on the 9th April!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back