April video meetup 19/4

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n87

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
Hi All,

So there was some interest in having a virtual meet, so here it goes!
Now obviously we wont be able to try each others beers, or share a feed, but it is what it is, so lets make the most of it.
@fungrel has been kind enough to setup a zoom meeting for us to use
Zoom is free (for this purpose) and you are not required to sign up for anything.

I have set aside a shorter time this time, due to the method of delivery, but dont feel obliged to hang around for the whole time either, if you can only spare 20 mins, jump on for 20 mins and say hi. As I have said previously, the main objective of this meeting is to make sure we all get a little bit of outside communication to break up the isolation, the secondary objective being to talk about beer of course ;)

Time: 3-5pm
Date: Sunday the 19th April
Location: Zoom (register your interest here and I will give you the details)

Zoom is available on Android and Apple phone/tablets aswell as Windows devices. if you click on the meeting link (I will supply when required) on the device that you plan on using, you will be taken to a webpage that will ask you to download the appropriate program for your device.

If you havent used zoom before, you can have a look at the below for some more info and interesting features, just remember you dont need to sing up for anything if you dont want to, although some features are reserved for people who have a zoom account.

Attendees:
n87

Last edited:
Attendees:
n87
Mikeyr
Karl

Attendees:
n87
Mikeyr
Karl
Stephen2257