April meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n87

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This was discussed in the other thread, just thought i would give us a push so it doesnt get missed.

from memory endisneigh has put his hand up for hosting duties, im happy to put my hand up otherwise (provided im in the country)

from the other thread, Yogi is (prob) out on the 10th and 17th.
I'm in the US on the 16th/17th and will be flying in on the morning of the 24th. So i would rather not have it on the 24th, but will rock up.

This gives us:
2nd/3rd
9th?/10th
16th/17th
23rd/24th/25th

Get your bids in, it coming up quickly

The 10th is all good for me now.
All other dates bar the 24th are out for me and that's a bit slack on N87.....

I'm voting 10th

Mr Wibble said:
Well, so the 24th and 25th are out too then.
Is this due to me flying in on the 24th, or are you unavailable these days?

10th looks good for me.

10th it is then! probably.

So this is next weekend, I may have 2 extras coming along with the normal blow-in

Im happy to grab the snags., could you confirm who is rocking up so i can get enough?

Attendees:
endisneigh (i hope... he is hosting :))
n87 +3

Still hosting, looking forward to it.

You appear to have the best sausages, so happy to leave that to you - it is my turn however, so let me know the cost and I'll reimburse you.

endisnigh said:
You appear to have the best sausage
Hang on... how do you know?

I figure im bringing most of the people, so i will cover the most expensive part. You can grab them next time.

n87 said:
Hang on... how do you know?

I figure im bringing most of the people, so i will cover the most expensive part. You can grab them next time.
Nope, this keeps happening - I'm so overdue it's not even funny (unless accompanied by small sausage jokes).

My turn.

:)

Ok... if you insist, we will snack on your sausage

And lastly, just to check 2-5pm still good for everyone?

2-5 pm should be fine - the Bulk Grain Pickup also looks likely to be this weekend, and it's my kids' birthday party on Saturday.

Will try to do the pickup on Sunday morning if it's an option. Let me know if you want me to grab your grain as well.

I was thinking of going Sat, as i have a brew planned for sunday morning.
Depending on where everything falls, i may be able to pick yours up ;)

I think 2 of my company have dropped out... cant rely on anyone these days.

2-5 sounds great

I'm getting thirsty already, what do we all have?

I've got a APA, IIPA, American stout, Mild, wee heavy and a Belgian pale ale and special bitter I'm kegging tomorrow unless they are very green.

Since No.2 drank all my pale, all i have is a saison, i will get him to bring his saison aswell. fermented different temps, different beers.

I'll join you guys on Sunday. What can I bring (apart from my over-carbed beer)? Rolls?? Coleslaw??

I have a Tripel that is 8 months old and drinking well. Plus one or two more.

Rob can you pm your address to me.

Cheers
Dick

If you grab the sides, i can bring the rolls

OK, I'll make some coleslaw (alright, my wife will make some coleslaw :D )

Back