April/May meet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n87

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know that we are really organised and all, so I was wondering where/when this quarters meet was taking place?

On the low chance that it hasn't been organised, did we want to discuss?

Start with date:
Im free on the:
19/4
3/5
10/5

Venue:
I should be able to offer my back yard.

I'm good for both the 19th and 3rd -however, my calendar says that the 10th is Mother's day, and I value my life too much to even think about it.

Happy with the Venue :)

I also have all of the ingredients for a Wesvleteren 12 - was thinking of inviting any interested brewers to 'assist', but I haven't set a date for this yet. Let me know if this floats your boat.

Cheers,

Rob

ahhh, didn't remember mothers day.

I would be up for watching someone else brew... i mean assist

I haven't really made any beer for about 4 months now.
Slack, very slack.

There's just too much stuff polluting the weekends.

Just pick a date already :p

Ok let's lock in 3rd May.

I'm up for more frequent meets, 3-4 months is a lot of beer under the ... er... bridge.

They could be different formats eg 'helping' somebody brew, tasting doctored beers, group brews, tastings (fill out a BJCP judging sheet for each beer), brewery visits etc

Here's one - how about we organise a group tour of the 6-string brewery, and sit down later with some of their beers and fill out tasting forms. This would be good palette training, let us get good insight into commercial brewing, and .... well, beer!

i like the idea of 'palette training'... and generally drinking.

i have put 3rd of may in the calender.

Latest posts

Back