April Brew Meet 15/4

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n87

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
That time again... and I still almost let it pass.

@MJF Are you still wanting to host? If not, I will put my hand up, its due to be up north this time by my calculations.

Anyway, it will be the 15th between 2 and 5. Who can come?

Bugger, if it's only a couple of us, is it possible for a Saturday(14th) switch? Or Sunday 29th could work too, for me anyway....

Probably wait and see and check further responses......I'm okay to host either way. Till then!

Bugger, if it's only a couple of us, is it possible for a Saturday(14th) switch? Or Sunday 29th could work too, for me anyway....

Probably wait and see and check further responses......I'm okay to host either way. Till then!

ah fek, I didnt see this reply.
I am booked up Saturday.
I may be able to bring @Stephen2257 along

ah fek, I didnt see this reply.
I am booked up Saturday.
I may be able to bring @Stephen2257 along

Hey n87, sounds like your mate Steve is only half a chance and lives down your way? May cancel hosting if you don't mind, I would like to get a couple others together, thinking minimum 4 or at least 5 before hosting and trying to squeeze a bit into this w/e already. Only got a Scottish light to present but think it needs more conditioning to clean it out a bit. Hopefully catch up next month and I'll throw down another brew for it in the mean time. Cheers!

Hey n87, sounds like your mate Steve is only half a chance and lives down your way? May cancel hosting if you don't mind, I would like to get a couple others together, thinking minimum 4 or at least 5 before hosting and trying to squeeze a bit into this w/e already. Only got a Scottish light to present but think it needs more conditioning to clean it out a bit. Hopefully catch up next month and I'll throw down another brew for it in the mean time. Cheers!

Understood.
I guess there isnt really any point putting one on if there is only me confirmed. Can it for this month I will organise one for next month at Oldfield.... hopefully a bit earlier

Back