Appy Brewing -

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simply Hops

Reaction score
We're very excited to now be in the app store! Our app has been designed with you in mind - focusing on giving you a better user experience. It allows you to easily stay up to date with everything we've got going on, communicate with us at the touch of a finger, and even receive notifications from us for all the latest happenings. Download us now and check out our brand new app today!

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/simply-hops/id1244991276?mt=8

Also I have just got in some Galaxy from this years harvest

Galaxy
100g = $7
250g = $15
500g = $29

Hoppy Brewing

Can't see it from a search..
Though honestly, I don't see the value in most online stores having an app, when a well designed html5 site is device independant and provides 'app like' look and feel on mobile (so wouldn't be installing it anyway if it was available)

Storage space is at a premium. There's very little chance I would be installing an app just to interact with a single online store.

Save your energy and funds on apps and make sure that your website works well with all devices/browsers and is up to date with loads of detailed information / stats on the products you sell.

Back