Appin Ale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Linz,

Did you ever trademark those beer names?

Appin Ale, Fishers Ghost Lager, Razorback Red

You would be rich by now :lol:

kabooby ;)

I'm going to try and sit in on a the brewing of the lager tomorrow if they let me out of the gaming room <_< for a couple of hours. Alan's kindly offered an invitation.
Call me sadistic but I'm keen to see all that shiny gear get dirty!

edit: Oh yeah, anyone that liked the wheat, it should be back very soon if not tomorrow. It went to the serving tank last week.

I had a chance to get back to the Rydges earlier this week and gave the Appin Ale another go and found it much improved. They also have Murray's Nirvana on Tap which was great.

cheers

grant

Anyone else notice the Events cinema at Mac Square is serving 'fishers ghost lager' on tap?..IM taking a punt that the catho club brewery is branching out??

Yes, the 3 beers, (lager, wheat and ale) will soon be on tap in the Catho club. Appin pub already have the ale on, C'town RSL are a maybe, as is Camden Hotel.
I think Camden Valley Inn are looking at it too.
Oh yeah, and maybe the Harts in the rocks as well (if the little 500L brewery can keep up with only 2 fermentors and 3 bright tanks).

The beers have vastly improved since the move to dry yeasts.

Yes, the 3 beers, (lager, wheat and ale) will soon be on tap in the Catho club. Appin pub already have the ale on, C'town RSL are a maybe, as is Camden Hotel.
I think Camden Valley Inn are looking at it too.
Oh yeah, and maybe the Harts in the rocks as well (if the little 500L brewery can keep up with only 2 fermentors and 3 bright tanks).

The beers have vastly improved since the move to dry yeasts.

Hey MCT do you have an idea when the catholic club will be serving the beers. This is exciting news for me.

Dave.

Hey Dave, good to see your back.
I heard they will be on tap when the reno's and new bars are finished, probably 2 months I reckon.

G'day Guys,

They also have the Appin Ale at the Appin Hotel and yep they all come from the Rydges Brewery.

Matt

Back