Anything similar to goose midway or 3 bolt?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fro-Daddy

Reaction score
Hi,
Recently moved to AG and looking to do something other than recreate my extract recipes.

When I was in Tasmania I liked the Goose Midway IPA but have no idea where to start in trying to make something even remotely close, has anyone here come across something similar?
Google searches come up with different beers, 4.1%, 6.0% and 8.0%, no idea which description would have been the one I had at the Cascade brewery though.

Same with Green Beacons 3 Bolt, they mention passionfruit, mango and malt sweetness. I would assume they have some galaxy in there, but I'm not good with identifying flavours yet.

Any help is appreciated, cheers!

3 bolt a great pale ale recently tried some on tap while on holidays , not sure of grainbill but hop wise I reckon Citra chinook and Simcoe late in the boil and dry hop will get you in the ball park and then use some noble hops for bittering I done a session ipa that hop wise i thought 3 bolt was similar to .

I’m away at work so will put my recipe up when I get home later in the week . Hop wise will give you something to work with especially late additions and dry hop

Latest posts

Back