Anyone Want To Invest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm, Rather positive lad to be sure. Not sure his 1st year turnover projections are on the money. :blink:

once you open = the investor, the head brewer, and the ideas man....

leprechaun8.jpg

or maybe it's just the ideas man.... before he flees back to Ireland
0511-0903-0118-1810_Lucky_Leprechaun_with_a_Pot_of_Gold_clipart_image.jpg

The business case is compelling. B) When he moves on to bottling I'm happy to invest my superautomatica bench top capper.

The old 3 F's round of seeking startup capital! Friends, Family and Fcukwits

:lol:

Screwy

yes saw it a few weeks ago and spoke to my financial adviser who saw it also.
we are in by the way :lol:

This is definitely how I am going to spend my inheritance money. I just have to pay the nice lawyer man who emailed me out of the blue a transaction fee then its all mine.

I hope Western Union is able to handle the money transfer to an Irish bank account.

Whats that Saying Fools and Money are easily separated?? :rolleyes:

Guinness would crush you over there. No pub would sell his beer for fear of the big boys from Dublin.

Reminds me of this:

Irish_wide-420x0.jpg

A Perth bricklayer who placed an online job advertisement requesting that "no Irish" workers apply has been accused of discrimination.
The advertisement, which was posted on Gumtree last Thursday, said: "Bricklayer needed ASAP. $250 a day, no part-time workers and NO IRISH."

It was posted by Joondalup-based builder Simon, who would not reveal his surname, and caused an online furore after making headlines in the Irish media.

Simon denied he was racist, and said he already had one Irishman working for him, but posted the comment out of frustration after hiring a string of Irish workers who lied about having bricklaying experience in WA.

He said he then had to fire the workers after discovering "they had no clue how to lay bricks."

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/perth-br...l#ixzz29haVn6Eq

Maybe we can use the first years profit to buy me a new bullshit detector, cos mine started pissing smoke and exploded by the time I finished reading that! :lol:

Here's a good one. $40 bucks an hour to watch Susan sleep, while wearing an owl costume. I wonder if she'd mind if you drank beer after she fell asleep? :lol:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/collingwood...neg-/1008226246

Hello,

I would like to preface this by saying that this is not a joke and all joke replies will be deleted. If however, you want to make some extra cash and perhaps have a background in theatre then this is for you.

What is required?

I'm looking for somebody to sit in my room at night and watch over me as I sleep. Recently I have had a lot of trouble sleeping and I think it would be comforting if I knew somebody was there.

I'd also like it if you were to wear a small owl costume as you do so. I have always found great comfort in the idea that owls are the natural lookouts of our world and so it would really help. I'd be prepared to pay you up to $40 if you were to wear the costume and maybe $35 if you don't want the costume but will stick a feather or two to your forehead.

The shift times will vary and i'm really looking for a rotating roster of one or two permanent 'staff'. I was thinking that the ideal candidate would be able to cover 3 nights between the hours of 11pm - 6 am.

I will provide you one museli bar if you get hungry but no dinner breaks. I'd prefer if you didn't face me when you ate the bar as I would find that very offputting even if i'm already asleep. You can of course use my bathroom. But only two hours after I fall asleep to ensure that I won't suddenly wake up to find the room empty.

Please no time wasters,

Susan

Collingwood Area.

Back