Anyone Want A Free Couch?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkBastard

Reaction score
I have a couch that the missus has said to get rid of. It's a three seater dark brown leather couch. The leather is pealing off really badly but the couch itself is in great condition as in the frame and foam. It's still heaps comfortable to sit on. It's only about 5 years old.

It'd be perfect for a shed or under a house or a man cave or whatever. Throw a sheet over it or if you don't give a crap just sit on it.

I think it was some combination leather so the very thin real leather outer layer is pealing off but there's a layer of some thick sort of synthetic material still under it, so there's no actual cushion or anything showing. Just a visual issue only.

The catch is that it's a 3 seater and I can't fit that in my car to take it to the dump. So you're doing me a favour if you pick it up for free basically otherwise I think I'd probably have to pay to get it collected or something annoying like that!

Location is north bris, west of the airport.

Back