Anyone tried coopers "session ale"?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a sample a few weeks ago, it's not bad but it's not mind blowing either

When I tried it at Brewfest it reminded me of what Stone and Woods Pacific ale first tasted like.

Coopers do good ales. I'm happy to see them going after this style as I think they should be able to do a good job of it. Now I just need to try some. Thanks for your opinions.

Hope there will be some on tap in April when I get down to the Grafton comp and see if that Stu guy is still around.
Is there going to be a bottled version?

Coopers are shithouse at brewing lagers, good to see a new ale in the fold.

Hey there meatball you seem familiar for some reason...

Its all just coincidence. Nothing more than that.

I have it on good authority that it will be released in cans and bottles by mid March.
Great gateway beer into the world of craft, hope they can keep up supply[emoji106]

This has been at my local for a few months now. Very nice summer beer.

It has been selling its socks off. 3rd best selling beer on tap behind New and XXXX Gold

Spoke to the Coopers rep, and its selling so well that they are starting to ration kegs, and they are not even advertising it yet ( shortage of hops is also limiting production )

Its a good beer, very much a Coopers and fits in well with Mild , Pale & Sparkling

Hmm, New and XXXX Gold.....

Cant wait to give it a whirl. Finally be able to confirm if I've been hatin on the yeast all theses years and not POR.

Back