Anyone here from Mount Gambier SA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaveFun

Reaction score
Hi,

I will move to Mount Gambier and I can not find any brew shops somewhere near :-(

I hope there are some homebrewers around to give me some tips where to get my grains from.

Cheers
Stefan

I am a long way from there Stefan but looks like there is nothing within a bulls roar. Looks to be online purchases for you.You could see if The Flying Horse in Warnambool will do a deal with grain purchases (base malts)

Hey Stefan , Jim At Diamond Cue stocks a bit of gear, bulk grain, hops, tins, yeast etc.
They are across from Coles in the Shes Apples complex.

I also have homegrown hops if you were after any flowers?

My daughter and son-in-law live in Penola and they have to travel to Naracoorte, Mt Gambier or Portland for everything...except wine. My son-in-law brews all grain and he tends to stock up when they travel back to Adelaide.

at least a few HomeBrewers in the area :)

I'm thinking to put a few extra bags of grain in the moving container

Thanks for your hints
Cheers
Stefan

Used to be years ago but not anymore. Have been talking about starting one for a couple of years now but haven’t got around to it. There’s probably enough brewers around now to maybe revisit starting one up though.

You're welcome to join the SA Brewing Club but we appreciate we're mostly in Adelaide, however, we do have regional members and there are some benefits of being a member that you would get value from. If you ever are in town on a meeting night, you're welcome to come along. sabrew.com

Latest posts

Back