Anyone Here Ever Had To Dob In Assholes At Work?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you've made those efforts and genuinely believe there's no other option then so be it. Some people are genuinely sociopathic fuckwits who can't be reasoned with.

I just know people at my work who could have calmed a situation down by talking over beer or coffee. Instead, HR got involved, fucked it up and now, two years on, it's worse than it was (and quite pathetic for two grown men).

Our manager didn't help (also a nice guy) but the two people involved could have avoided the lot through face to face communication.

had another tradie giving serious grief to an apprentice a while back, he was told to leave the lad alone.
he kept hanging shit on the apprentice,i told him to piss off or else.
he did'nt stop so i let the prick have it'.
assholes who hassle apprentices,annoy me...oh and no more prob's with that peanut again.cheers.spog....

had another tradie giving serious grief to an apprentice a while back, he was told to leave the lad alone.
he kept hanging shit on the apprentice,i told him to piss off or else.
he did'nt stop so i let the prick have it'.
assholes who hassle apprentices,annoy me...oh and no more prob's with that peanut again.cheers.spog....
You could handle it the American way, fully automatic weapon and bunch of innocent people.
Shit I have to put up with myself every day, you think you got problems. :(
Nev

Does ha have CASA accred....???

If he does... you know what to do

I also would never ever suggest that you tell the Boss that some customers are not happy with his work and are willing to go to CASA ;)

lmao. Nah... If I make shit up, it's as bad as what he does.

Jealousy is HIS problem, not mine. I'm perfectly happy with my work :)

Although, I wouldn't pass hogue chance to plaster his non-existent brain in small little fragments on the wall.

One thing I've been thinking, don't think the work of an idiot like that slips through. Somebody always catches it or it's unnecessary costs. Safety has to be maintained, no matter what. Lazy fukwits just cause cost overruns. I'm just clarifying this because I don't want people here speculating on what goes on in aviation. Idiots are more the exception than the rule.

What a load of bullshit, this is why Australia as we know it and the Anzac spirit are dying.

I couldnt agree with you more, but unfortunately thats what its come to these days. You cant just sack someone for being a useless fcukwit, they have to be counselled through it and all that crap.

gary_larson_gifted_comp1.jpg

You cant just sack someone for being a useless fcukwit, they have to be counselled through it and all that crap.
The problem would probably go away if you stopped being impressed by useless fuckwits.

Basically, I've been avoiding confrontations with Mr A-hole aero engineer for a year now and now and then it will spill over but we move on. Root of problem - he is both lazy & dumb. (he enquired once where the carburettor in a diesel engine is :S, least of his sins).

As much as that sounds like workplace scuttlebutt, I believe you have an obligation to inform your readers if said asshole is affiliated with any domestic and/or international carriers so they may be avoided..

..... don't think the work of an idiot like that slips through. Somebody always catches it or it's unnecessary costs. Safety has to be maintained, no matter what. Lazy fukwits just cause cost overruns. I'm just clarifying this because I don't want people here speculating on what goes on in aviation. Idiots are more the exception than the rule.

Thats the problem with fukwits in the workplace. Someone else usually has to carry their load and fix their fuk ups. And they generally keep getting away with it.

Have a guy at work that is unfortunately in a supervisory position...not over me, thankfully, but that doesn't stop him from trying to throw his weight around. He's a complete psychopath. He beat the holy hell out of an undercover cop not too long ago. Unfortunately for society, he hired a very talented lawyer who managed to get him off without seeing any prison time. [Don't get me started on the justice system.] It is, however, a certainty that he will see prison time at some point...not if, when. Racist, sexist, you name it, he's it. He's been banned from approximately half of the businesses in the vicinity of our office too. The dictionary definition of "ticking time bomb."

I'm just biding my time. Sooner rather than later he'll be safely locked up. I fear that he may horribly maim or worse, kill, someone in the meantime. <_<

The problem would probably go away if you stopped being impressed by useless fuckwits.

Trouble is, they come cheap. And are easy to hire by the dozen... the less said the better. If I said, I was rejected for the job that he has because HR thought it will bore me out of my brain and then came back and gave me a better, seniour and better paying job, would that explain it?!

As much as that sounds like workplace scuttlebutt, I believe you have an obligation to inform your readers if said asshole is affiliated with any domestic and/or international carriers so they may be avoided..

Nah... he's too far down the foodchain in all honesty. But feels important enough to be a pest.

Anyway, update time: I wrote the essay that my boss asked for. What you like about points a to e and what you don't like about Mr fukwit points a to e. Long story short, I have a really long memory. And the only point I avoided in both sections was - what do you think about Mr A-hole and how he does his job. My response to the not like on that was 2 short sweet points + Its not for me to say, YOU the boss should say whats required & in the what do you like section for the same point - No comment, I prefer not to.

Discussion with boss, even before he read the email (he's a really nice guy btw):
Boss: please just stop doing his work.
Me: Sure, no problem. What about when people come directly to me to get their problems solved because they know fukwit takes 100 times longer?
Boss: Let it accumulate on his desk, I need to see that pile.
Me: Sure, not exactly long term sustainable, and I won't work here too long if it got to be standard practice but I'll do like you say.
Boss: And same with everyone else, if it should be their job, you don't do it. Pass it on, no exceptions.
Me: So, let me get this straight, for one fukwith that doesn't like being a team player, you would punish the whole lot of us!
Boss: Well, its the only way to get things proper and AVOID discriminating.

OK, so now, being nice to nice people and refusing to give dickheads anything is discrimination. fuk this shit.

Me: Well, you know I've heard so many conflicting versions of howq we're supposed to be a team...

Anyway, I'm gonna stop here. Its a classic nanny state problem. I agree with workers rights 100%, their are enough dickhead bosses, I used to have one, but this is f'd up.

And I betcha, if I stop contributing outside my little allocated square, things are gonna look pretty bad because all manners requests will start coming directly to us thick and fast. If I tell all the people that directly request my assistance that they gotta go through the boss, they're gonna think he's a dik. He's not. But that won't mean people will not think he is not for holding them up because of Mr fukwit.

Aaaarrgh, for fux sake, you`re going on worse than an old woman.
Why don`t you get another job and get some sort of a life?
Get rid of the suit and go out and work on a building site or deep sea trawler where problems like yours are sorted out very smartly.

Get rid of the suit and go out and work on a building site or deep sea trawler where problems like yours are sorted out very smartly.

Why should he leave a career he likes to go and do something else because of one fukwit. Hes not cooking burgers, this is his career and no one should have to leave because one fukwit ruins it for everybody else.

Thats the problem these days. These morons keep getting away with it because nobody could be bothered doing something about it. Yes there is a lot of red tape to go through to get rid of someone these days and unfortunately these dickheads know that, so carry on doing what they do with the atttiude.."They cant sack me"

But you have to just chip away at it slowly and methodically whilst towing the company line and you will get there eventually.

Why do you avoid confrontation?
I don't understand why would you not answer the question about what you think of mr ahole and how he does his job?

If you know he is a lazy incompetent moron, then let him have it, hard and often. Make it hard for the wanker. Every time he pisses you off, make a huge scene. Either that, or stop your whining.
He can either do his job or he can't. I am assuming he can't and you can.

Let me guess, he thinks he is a legend and is smarter than everyone else.

Yes its going to make waves. Yes there will be tension
He may even cry.
Yes it will be uncomfortable but if he really is that dumb and if everyone else thinks he is a tosser too he will be the first to go.
Harden up man, you are sounding like a public servant :ph34r: :ph34r:

I never much liked banging my head against people that just ont reason. I.e., I hate unnecessary confrontation, that is true. Had enough bitterness in life over shit that should'be been good. No, not saying its anything special but I don't have to choose to have to fight for every single bit of what I deserve. In this case, to get a fair share of my work. Its like this, be a young computer literate professional that doesn't say no very often and you will definitely end up being the first port of call for way too many things. That's life and I deal with it.
What pisses me off is when a lazy dickhead that proves himself dumb over and over again and nobody reall expects him to manage to do much tries to tell me I can't flip back to him his work that he didn't do properly, forcing it on my pile, and makes a scene out of it and calls me an asshole in the office, that gets me. I have no trouble with people that accept what thy are like and make the best of it or something. It's pretender douchebags that get me.

I was unemployed for 2 years. Well, no proper full time employment. I didn't draw a single cent in Centrelink, applied properly to a grand total of 5 jobs that really were what I wanted to do. Got called into interviews on 3 of them and selected for 2. 1 I was sort of late for and another I've never been able to fathom. 1 more that I missed out for lack of experience.

I hate to ask for or take more than is my fair goddamn right. and I can't stand dickheads. It's a problem I have that I'm proud of.

Anyway, I've been very blunt about some issues and I won't jeapordise my career over commenting on some idiot's work. That's his boss' job. Not mine. If he can't do it, that's a very sorry state of things. I don't think it's headed there. I can only try my best and then wait and watch.

It sounds like you are not going to change this cocks view to yourself at work ,Maybe see him on his own time and yours ask him whats the go ,You will be suprised how differant somone is outside of work explain to him you have to work together so sort it out.

sav

Bet my balls he will go to water if you went to his house.
I bet his wife beats him or he is single with nothing better to do.

Maybe i am being morbid, I don't know in my present state of mind... :blink:

In a builders trade, a concreter will play a very, very important role in solving your...... Shall we say, Problem.

and

a trawlers trade could easily be fixed by .............. :eek:

What about the poor Fitter and turners in the trade who have to put up with dickhead canadian wanker foremen like myself?

EDIT: Sorry If i offended any Canadians among us, I'm sure you are all nice people but the first one i have ever met is a complete cock sucker and needs to take a 10 year "people skills" course on the bottom of the brisbane river.

Nuff Said................

nev, bugga the yank way,do it the aussie way,skip the innocent and go to the main source.
and yeah i have to put up with myself as well,but i sorted that problem out ,no problem.
he lear'nt a no nonsense leason in "leave the lad's alone".
am not an agry sorry angry bloke but ,don't ever hassle an aprentice when i am on site.
in my book an apprentice is only as good as the tradie teaching them.......cheers......spog......
You could handle it the American way, fully automatic weapon and bunch of innocent people.
Shit I have to put up with myself every day, you think you got problems. :(
Nev

Sorry to continue a rant which i really shouldn't.............

This morning i get going on my usual tasks........ I notice that my belt sander isn't working (yes! a machinist needs a belt sander ok? :D ).... Check where it plugs into the extension lead.... CHECK! Not working....... Powerpoint must be turned off....... YES! Turn on powerpoint... CHECK!

Sander still isn't working.......... <_<

Checked the entire lead only to find the wanker i have posted about recently had dropped a bar of steel on it and cut the fucker in half. Walked up to the powerpoint and switched it OFF, NOT un-Plugged it or isolated it in anyway! Really i'm lucky i'm not dead! What should one like myself do in this position other than dob the cock sucker in?