Quantcast

Anyone Got A Faulty Brown Pump?

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

kjparker

Reaction score
im looking for a dead pump i can get the front housing off, as i managed to snap mine!

pump is almost new, and i have already ordered a new one, but if someone had a dead one, i'd happily pay postage on it to get the front housing!

alford_j

Reaction score
im looking for a dead pump i can get the front housing off, as i managed to snap mine!

pump is almost new, and i have already ordered a new one, but if someone had a dead one, i'd happily pay postage on it to get the front housing!
That's the bit I'm after too!

Alfie

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
lol, you can have my brown pump. Used only for about 5mins. Comes complete with snapped front <_<

Piece of shit...

QldKev

Doogiechap

Burp..........
Reaction score
I have at least one and possibly two.
I'll have a rummage in the shed tomorrow night and keep you lot posted :)
Cheers
Doug

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
What are you guys using to tighten these pumps bloody plumbers wrenches or something? Bit of thread tape and finger tight seals them just fine.

I did waste one and I'm spewing I piffed it now, I took one apart to clean it and lost one of the bits so the assembly was fine. Lesson learned, always horde

mark0

Reaction score
i have one you can have.

strictly speaking it's not dead (about 50%), but i'm not using it either.

kjparker

Reaction score
What are you guys using to tighten these pumps bloody plumbers wrenches or something? Bit of thread tape and finger tight seals them just fine.

I did waste one and I'm spewing I piffed it now, I took one apart to clean it and lost one of the bits so the assembly was fine. Lesson learned, always horde
I was going great guns with setting things up. Had my fittings on there, only finger tight. Picked up a length of hose off the bench, not realising the cord to the pump was caught, and it took a swamdive and snapped it off!

i have one you can have.

strictly speaking it's not dead (about 50%), but i'm not using it either.
That sounds awesome!

I'll send you a PM and we can work out details!

Phoney

Reaction score
I had mine fixed onto the side of a stand. I moved the stand and the pump bumped into something along the way and *snap* off she came. High strength araldite fixed it up.

Wolfy

Reaction score
Pretty sure I binned mine too, will look around for the bits to see if I kept the housing or not.

bradsbrew

Who's up for a pint?
Reaction score
I had mine fixed onto the side of a stand. I moved the stand and the pump bumped into something along the way and *snap* off she came. High strength araldite fixed it up.
Does or would the araldite leach flavours into the water/wort?

Cheers

Latest posts