• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Anybody Selling A 45 Or 50 L Keg Coupler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mchiu

Reaction score
looking for a keg coupler the micromatic ones for tooheys.. if anybody is selling it let me know please.

thanks

i have a CUB one, but not willing to sell it sorry :(

good luck with finding one. I found mine in the shed, dad had it from when he used to hire kegs for fundraisers

Isnt that link to coupler for a CUB keg. I thought the tooheys kegs had a flat plate type arrangement on them????

Ok - here is a pic of my keg Coupler with as new snap lock fittings and Gas & Liq hose Fittings/Shanks.

I am pretty sure it fits CUB Kegs - but not sure if Tooheys?Micromatic are the same.

I am happy to sell it if anyone wants it....

But mchiu gets first option.....

MVC_005F.JPG

How much do these sell for? Are they usually around $50.00 or more?

Hi I'm new to this site and have stumbled across your forum. The Tooheys type micromatic keg coupler retails for about $190. I can sell you them for $100 as new fully reconditioned.

Cheers

the tooheys coupler is different to the cub one. a couple of peeps on ebay regularly sell used ones for around $50. it may or may not have any fittings. ymmv

GMK's pic is of a cub one.

cheers

edit - more infos

this is what a tooheys keg coupler looks like.no its not for sale as it took me ages to score one on ebay.maybe worth calling craig deacon at keg systems as i believe he sells them and at a reasonable price from memory.if i can find his price list i will post the price.

cheers
big d

View attachment 5899
View attachment 5900

HI MATE TOOHEYS OR XXXX COUPLER $50-00 PLUS POSTAGE ABOUT TEN
BUCKS,I HAVE SIX FOR SALE

STEVENALI said:
HI MATE TOOHEYS OR XXXX COUPLER $50-00 PLUS POSTAGE ABOUT TEN
BUCKS,I HAVE SIX FOR SALE
[post="108167"][/post]​
No need too yell :angry: :blink: :D

Latest posts