Any Other Hobbies?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Droid! If you're ever in the Gully you'll have to come & bomb some hills with Micbrew & I
make sure you ratchet those trucks up nice and tight skating up that way, death wobbles going down a hill are not nice.

make sure you ratchet those trucks up nice and tight skating up that way, death wobbles going down a hill are not nice.

I noticed that yesterday when we were swapping boards and I was tightening the trucks for me and loosening for the kids, the loose was good for carving but much more unstable - would I be correct in thinking that the more flexible set-up saps speed too?

the roskopp has very noisy/squeaky bushes too - what's the go with that?

Guess I have a few but some are not very regular. The main ones would be target shooting, photography, knives and scuba diving.

36319935431_8f13aafd4b_b.jpg

36319941001_2f1fea6e3b_b.jpg

36531638083_766d61618b_b.jpg

37116296314_2e396021de_b.jpg

36731177784_34f28047b7_b.jpg

37410494742_070a17284d_b.jpg

36288607222_465e258b80_b.jpg

36288607492_c605ea592d_b.jpg

I know we're a very delicate society these days that's easily offended so I've tried to keep things as tasteful as possible but for me when I'm not brewing I'm doing one of three things:

Taking photos of game
IMG_20170221_085202_149.jpg

Hunting game
tapatalk_1486092780161.jpeg

Or eating game
20170322_213302.jpg

haha - skaters are everywhere! What boards do you guys use?

Mainly Sector 9 longboards, but have a couple of others including a Freebord - - which scares the shit outta me, but I'll invest some time & skin into this summer

Mainly Sector 9 longboards, but have a couple of others including a Freebord - - which scares the shit outta me, but I'll invest some time & skin into this summer

That's nuts!

When it comes to hunting feral game then I am 100% behind it and the shooting/hunting of any introduced animal

And there should be more of it as its one on the only ways we can control them. And we should be allowed to hunt feral animals in our National Parks

When it comes to hunting native animals...NO....definitely not.......except kangaroos in certain circumstances. And then only for eating ( Its the best red meat you can get so we should be eating more of it )

The indigenous Aussies weren't too squeamish about it....

Under natural circumstances, kangaroo numbers are kept under control by climatic conditions. But us white fellas went and built dams, bores etc. all over the place... and grew grass where there used to be trees. Hence there are more Kangas, and less other things..

The indigenous Aussies weren't too squeamish about it....

Under natural circumstances, kangaroo numbers are kept under control by climatic conditions. But us white fellas went and built dams, bores etc. all over the place... and grew grass where there used to be trees. Hence there are more Kangas, and less other things..

Its got me stumped why we, as a population, dont eat a lot more kangaroo considering its sustainable and very healthy.

.... now... back to hobbies

My other hobby is renovating houses...on No 3 now...

Not enjoyed croc when I've had it, but camel is possibly one of the worst I've tried. Roo, wallaby, emu. All good... Kangaroo should definitely be on the menu more. Less destructive of habitat than many other forms of protein on our menu's and a very healthy and delicious feed.

Camel? Camel is superb if done well. Seared rare with mango salsa brings back great memories.

Latest posts

Back