Any interest in a Hobart based home brew club?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

I am moving to Hobart in a few months and I am keen on taking part on the club.
The FB page is not active?

Cheers

Hi Gtalckmin,

Hobart Brewers FB should be active.
The meetings are every 3rd Wen. of each month. So 20th of April will be the next one. Meetings start at 8.00pm up stairs at the New Sydney Hotel. ( Or sometimes at one of the near by micro brewery's )
Hope you can make it along some time.

Cheers

Hey TassieHopper!

I will keep an eye for the facebook group. I am Brazilian agronomist (really excited and happy to move to Tasmania) arriving in late May. I will attend the first meeting as soon as I arrive.

I also excited to to visit a hops farm - a dream coming true.

Looking forward to meet everyone.

Cheers

Hi all
I've just recently moved to Hobart a few months ago. I brew both beers and spirits. I'm noticing a lack of 'bulk' suppliers around. Any advice on who is best to deal with?

Cheers

Brewtas in Liverpool at supply to at least one local commercial brewery so they would be my first suggestion. Great staff and very helpful. If you join up with the Hobart based brew club, you can get a discount there too.
Club meetings are third Wednesday of each month at the new Sydney hotel, 8pm start

Hi guys,

Does the Hobart brew club still meet every 3rd Wednesday @ TNS

Cheers,ganno

Ganno said:
Hi guys,

Does the Hobart brew club still meet every 3rd Wednesday @ TNS

Cheers,ganno
Certainly does Ganno, which made the meeting last night. Not sure if you attended? Next meeting will be 17/5. Cheers,

Hi, are we on for tomorrow night? upstairs out the back there or..?

Yep, 8pm start in the back room, upstairs at the new Sydney. Catch you there!

Latest posts

Back