Any Homebrew Shops Open On Sunday In Sydney?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichLum

Reaction score
Anyone know of any?

Seeing as I work mon-fri I do most of my homebrew activity on the weekends.
If I can't get to a stoe on Saturday I often wish I knew of one open on a Sunday I can pick up ingredients from.

I am just at the kit stage at the moment, so cans, dry malt, brewing sugar mixes etc.

thanks,
Rich

Rich,

I don't know if ESB Peakhurst is convenient for you, but I live only a few minutes away from them. It's easy for me to grab stuff from there on a Saturday, so if you need something but can't get there on a Saturday, I'm more than happy to buy it for you, and you can pick it up off me on the Sunday. Just shoot me a PM. :)

I know two of the brewing shops around here allow you to order off the net. Have you tried this or dont any of the brew shops near you have websites?

The Country Brewer at Girraween is open on Sundays.
Check their website for opening times.

Beers,
Doc

they finally updated there website after 6 months of nothing...

Thanks guys.
and thanks for the offer MCWB - but that's my problem... sometimes I don't decide till the Sunday that I have time and want to get ingredients then.... maybe I just need to plan a little better :)

Good to know Giraween is open though.
Couldn't find opengin times on the website though...

Thanks,
Rich

Hey Rich

Treat yourself to 2 kits next time. I hate it when I get all fired up for a big brew and then find the cupboard is bare.

Noooooooooooooooo! ;)

Very old post but all I could find while searching, ESB no longer seems open on Sunday any others.

Holy shit balls!!! Nice Mining guys.

Serriously though, props for using the search function first.

it was a first for using the search function first to be honest.... however Grape and Gran look my only choice.

Back