Any help welcomed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustin

Reaction score
Hello all brewers.
I'm not a brewer as yet, I am however looking into starting. As I am not a beer drinker but I like my cider. I have zero idea where to start or what to do. If anyone out there has ideas or suggestions as to where I should begin it would be greatly appreciated. I know absolutely nothing and wish to learn. I've read a few internet posts and information things but I understand NOTHING.

Thanks
Dustin

Be careful Dustin, cider leads to dangerous games.... Airgead (Dave) tells the truth below from that thread.

I had to stop making cider... but summers on the way i should get a batch on :)

Where do I go from here?

You have a few batches under your belt. The world is your oyster. Your regular cidermaking has translated into regular sex with your significant other. Other men regard you with a mixture of awe and terror. You are king of all you survey. But you want more.

You can take your cidermaking to the next level by looking into making seasonal ciders from freshly picked and juiced apples. I do warn you though that madness lies down that road. Soon you will have a cider press. Then you will have an orchard. Cider will consume your life and you will die a broken man from sheer sexual exhaustion.

Cheers
Dave

Back