Any good bottle stores in Mornington Peninsula area?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben1

Reaction score
I'm down here with the family and seeking out good beer. Mornington Peninsula Brewery and Red Hill Brewery are definitely on the agenda but do not open until later in the week. If it helps I'm at rosebud but willing to drive

Not a smart arse at all, did a winery tour yesterday. You victorians know good wine.

Might be able to get an invite round one of the Bayside Brewers' houses. You could try a post in their club thread.

Haha I do like the idea of inviting myself around for homebrew. My wife might be confused when I tell her I'm off to drink beers with someone I don't know who I found on the internet!

Majestic cellars in Mt. Eliza Way, Mt Eliza (big range of beer) and also Fine Wine Merchant in the same street has a fridge with a few hard to find beers last time I was there. On the way back stop into Thirsty Camel cellars on the east side (not the same bottlo across the road, next to the pub) of Nepean Highway in Mornington, good range there also.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1482129881.067582.jpg good suggestion!

Latest posts

Back