Any brewers from south coast nsw?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nedasaurus1

Reaction score
hi all are there any brewers from the Ulladulla/Milton area???Nowra or Batemans bay???I wouldnt mind meeting a couple of ppl to share ideas and learn( you wont learn much from me). i look forward to hearing from you if there are , cheers Ned

Hi Ned

You can see where some members are on the AHB Map. See my signature for the link and you may as well include yourself while you're there :)

Cheers

Amber Fluid said:
Hi Ned

You can see where some members are on the AHB Map. See my signature for the link and you may as well include yourself while you're there :)

Cheers
i couldnt work out how to mark it??? im dumb on comps as well as brewing ya know lol

No problems, I'll update it then with your info.

Edit: Done. I put you in the Cinemas ;)

The IBUs (Illawarra Brewers Union) extend down that way with FatGodzilla at Moruya, monkeybusiness at Callala Bay and Tim at HopDog in Nowra. There are a couple of others scattered about there too.

I'll send you a PM with the club details

Cheers

Cortez The Killer said:
The IBUs (Illawarra Brewers Union) extend down that way with FatGodzilla at Moruya, monkeybusiness at Callala Bay and Tim at HopDog in Nowra. There are a couple of others scattered about there too.

Cheers
that would be kool. im no great brewer but wouldnt mind a couple of blokes to have a yarn to from time to time. thanks cortez much appreciated im a K&B brewer but every day i get sucked in that little bit more lol. cheers Ned

Cortez The Killer said:

Cheers
And I am now in residence in Narooma - but have not yet set up the new brewery. I think it will be a Braumeister. Feel free to PM me

Wes

wessmith said:
And I am now in residence in Narooma - but have not yet set up the new brewery. I think it will be a Braumeister. Feel free to PM me

Wes
thanks heaps Wes...dont say that or ill drive you nutz lol

Heya Ned,
there's a few fine brewers down here on the South Coast, and we're more than happy to take you in. For home brew gear you'll be a bit skint. I think there's Terry's half-shop in Ulladulla and Walsh's Mitre 10 in Nowra. Apart from that, I couldn't say. Sounds like a perfect opportunity to go all grain! Come drop by HopDog some time for a beer and a chat.

Wes,
Narooma? That's pretty close. No visit yet?

Cheers,
Tim

revdrjbob said:
Heya Ned,
there's a few fine brewers down here on the South Coast, and we're more than happy to take you in. For home brew gear you'll be a bit skint. I think there's Terry's half-shop in Ulladulla and Walsh's Mitre 10 in Nowra. Apart from that, I couldn't say. Sounds like a perfect opportunity to go all grain! Come drop by HopDog some time for
a beer and a chat.

Wes,
Narooma? That's pretty close. No visit yet%

revdrjbob said:
Heya Ned,
there's a few fine brewers down here on the South Coast, and we're more than happy to take you in. For home brew gear you'll be a bit skint. I think there's Terry's half-shop in Ulladulla and Walsh's Mitre 10 in Nowra. Apart from that, I couldn't say. Sounds like a perfect opportunity to go all grain! Come drop by HopDog some time for a beer and a chat.

Wes,
Narooma? That's pretty close. No visit yet?

Cheers,
Tim
Gidday Tim,

There as a half HB shop in Moruya that apart from kits and stills recharges CO2 bottles. Also the Mitre 10 in Narooma has a few bit and pieces as does the HB shop in Cobargo. Not a grain in sight though. Will drop by when I do eventaully take the coast road. Mostly up and down to Mittagong and Canberra and always use the Kings Highway. Maybe when the road upgrade is finished at Nowra...

Cheers,

Wes

well thanks very much guys it will be great to touch base with you all at some stage. ive been going to the half shop at Ulladulla, nice bloke for sure but as you know a bit skint on the gear..none the less ive put a few things from him. i went to LHBS at woonona the other day on my journey home from sydney...wasnt too bad...abit pricey but had a fair supply of grains etc, and they seemed ok people. I am currently getting abit of treatment at Wollongong hospital and staying near there for a few weeks. If your open saturdays Tim i will drop in for a chat on my way home to Ulladulla ( i go home evry weekend). actually i near called in there yesterday but was running late ! Bloody AG brewers....always snagging us K&B brewers!!!lol. My buddy Yob will be smiling from ear to ear. im short on cash of late but im looking at BIAB in the near future :p I look forward to meeting you guys soon, cheers Ned

im actually thinking of heading up to St. Marys in a couple monthys as i visit a mate there...ill call into Absolute Homebrew whilst there...it seems hes a pretty good source of grain etc. It will be a while before i do all this as i said first "must do" is visit Hopdog:) cheers Ned

Back