Any brew clubs in East Melbourne near Yarra Valley

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megs8888

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking at getting into full mash brewing and was wondering if anyone in east Melbourne near Yarra Valley has a Club or if anyone brews like this that I could learn from? Regards Wayne.

megs8888 said:
Hi I'm looking at getting into full mash brewing and was wondering if anyone in east Melbourne near Yarra Valley has a Club or if anyone brews like this that I could learn from? Regards Wayne.
Hi Wayne ,
Where abouts are you in Croydon ? I am a member of the Melbourne Brewers Club which meet the last Wednesday of each month . This month is the last meeting for the year and you are more than welcome to come along .

Cheers
mike

Yeah man do it.. You'll get the low down on the Xmas party which is always a good gig.. Just about to get a keg ready for it next week :)

Hi guys emailed the brew club who have put me on their mailing list. I'll look forward to meeting you in the new year. Wayne.

Also in Croydon Mike, been quietly brewing K&K for a year and recently finished my second AG BIAB. I'll look into the Melbourne brewers club too!

Anyone in the Yarra valley Brewers club near Healesville? Doing a lot of brewing atm wouldn't mind some company if anyone would like to do brew session! Plus I'm thinking of joining the club.

I've happened to come across the fact that Yarra Valley Brewers' website link is broken. Anyone know if they're still around? I can't find a current website for them.

I'd also like to know if they have a site or contact details?

Latest posts

Back