Anthropomorphising your rig

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackened

Reaction score
Bear with me......

We just bought a new car and I was telling a mate that I wasn't too excited about it... 4 wheels and an engine to carry the family around, and he was saying he names his cars..and was telling me we should name our new car...

It got me thinking that if I were to name any tool/device/machine I owned it would be the brew rig (as yet incomplete).

I'm thinking "Blondie" is a good name. :D

Hot, curvy, gives me sticky fingers, and releases nectar after a good session LMAO.

Anyone else name their gear??

Urnest and Urnold. Had to split the boys up eventually but fun while it lasted.

urnest.jpg

Bribie G said:
Urnest and Urnold. Had to split the boys up eventually but fun while it lasted.

attachicon.gif
urnest.jpg
I was going to try to find that image as soon as I read thread thread title.

Well and truly beaten.

All cars are called Betsy. It is a known fact.

I often call my rig names which allude to carnal promiscuity and might be interpreted as female-specific, though I might also debate that part. I try to not discriminate.

I think Chewy should chime in here.

He'll be down with the idea for sure.

"Okay, Mr Bag, open up wide for the grain-train. Chugga-chugga TOOT-TOOT!!!"

Welcome to AAMI, this is Nicole, how may I help you?

Some prick ran up the back of my car....

Back towards the topic Blackened, my rig is so ghetto I'd have to call it Trent from Punchy. But if I had a lovely one? Copernicus, all the way.

"Well your honour, I was driving along and the car in front of me braked suddenly, I did my best to avoid running into the rear of the car in front, but it was unavoidable. When I approached the young woman driving the other car, she said "Just ram me up the arse why don't you?"

"I believe that's when the misunderstanding began your honour."

Black Devil Dog said:

"Well your honour, I was driving along and the car in front of me braked suddenly, I did my best to avoid running into the rear of the car in front, but it was unavoidable. When I approached the young woman driving the other car, she said "Just ram me up the arse why don't you?"

"I believe that's when the misunderstanding began your honour."
Was this your car dude?

ku-medium (1).jpg

Back