Another Sunny Coast Hinterland Tasting Session

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shed101

Beer Dog
Reaction score
Hear ye, hear ye! :beerbang:

Have you ever tried every single Cooper's offering back to back (including Vintage and CPA draught / stubby comparison)?

Well, here's your chance.

There's going to be a 'brewer's dozen' Purple Palate tasting session happening in Maleny Saturday week.

Finbar's pub, Bicentenary Lane, Maleny QLD 4552 (map)
Sat, March 26, 2pm 5pm (ish)

$30 for samples of 12 beers (1 non-Coopers to be announced) with pizza and peppers on the side, plus Cooper's merchandise giveaways.

Booking essential - call Purple Palate on 07 5494 2499 or email [email protected]

mr-bump.jpg

Bloody hell, looks like i'll be on my own then ...

... anyone?

Hear ye, hear ye! :beerbang:

Have you ever tried every single Cooper's offering back to back (including Vintage and CPA draught / stubby comparison)?

Well, here's your chance.

There's going to be a 'brewer's dozen' Purple Palate tasting session happening in Maleny Saturday week.

Finbar's pub, Bicentenary Lane, Maleny QLD 4552 (map)
Sat, March 26, 2pm 5pm (ish)

$30 for samples of 12 beers (1 non-Coopers to be announced) with pizza and peppers on the side, plus Cooper's merchandise giveaways.

Booking essential - call Purple Palate on 07 5494 2499 or email [email protected]

Can't make this one, but these are great events, lots of beer served with gourmet pizza and snacks. Great to see tastings being held on the Sunny Coast finally. Coupled with all of the natural/organic food resources available on the coast I'm sure these events will morph into something very unique to our part of the world. Get behind this brewers, Sheddy does a great job of it and we need to support these events here on the coast if we're going to see more in the future.

Cheers,

Screwy

Latest posts

Back