Another newbie from Newy!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordy007

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals!

I recently got all of my brew gear out of storage where it's been sitting for the past 4-5 years! Didn't realise how much you forget in that amount of time!

Interested in the scientific aspect of brewing as well as sipping on the fruits of my labour. Always looking to learn more. Any tips or tricks, feel free to throw them my way :)

I enjoy basically anything, but mostly hoppy ales.
I have a brew somewhat (hopefully) resembling a Kosciusko in secondary atm, a Stockmans draught and also an apple/berry cider fermenting for the missus (part of the deal).

Cheers!

G'day Jordy007, hope to see you 'round.

Our keg of "cider" just blew over the weekend. I'm glad to see the back of it, and of-course it's freed one of my taps.

Only proper cider from now on. That kit one was so sweet (artificial) I had to dilute it down 50/50 with soda water to drink it.

LOTS of info coalminer!

Haha oh dear sounds terrible wibble!
We'll see how this kit turns out. Will secondary it tomorrow with 1kg of blackberries & raspberries too

Jordy007 said:
LOTS of info coalminer!

We'll see how this kit turns out. Will secondary it tomorrow with 1kg of blackberries & raspberries too
Not sure you'll taste much of 1 kg. Most fruit beers I've made have used 3 kg, but try it and let your tastebuds evaluate for you.

LOTS of info coalminer!

Sorry, I meant 1kg of each. But I'll try 3kg first up and see how it turns out. Thanks!

G'day Jordy.
Stock mans Draught is one of my favourites, here is a simple recipe.

image.jpg

abyss said:
G'day Jordy.
Stock mans Draught is one of my favourites, here is a simple recipe.
Will have to try it with POR next time. Cheers[emoji482]

Latest posts

Back