Another new one...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etj101

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm also from Melbourne and soon to get my first all grain underway. I lifted the Classic American Pilsener recipe straight out of "Brewing Classic Styles" by Zainasheff and Palmer. I'll let you know how it goes.
These days I drink mainly Weihenstephaner because I love the bottles for my own brews but more importantly love all of their styles. I'm also a big fan of Sierra Nevada Kellerweis.
My book collection is growing. I've got Designing Great Beers, Brew Chem 101 (which I really like), Farmhouse Ales, Yeast, Brewing With Wheat, and Dave Miller's Homebrewing Guide. Principles of Brewing Science and Brew like a Monk are on their way as we speak. A handy reference that I'm glad I grabbed on a whim is 250 Classic Clone Recipes by Brew Your Own magazine. I highly recommend it. I'm into my books so can't stop buying them even though I prefer to learn from trial and error (more of the former less of the latter if I can help it - that's where the books come in)!
Hope you all have successful brews whether they're from kit, all grain or in between. Cheers. Ed.

Back