Another Bulk Powells Malt Buy 4 Queenslanders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff Jeff, looking forward to a trip down to Gods Country.

Cheers
Andrew

hey Guys all the malt for the brizzy PU is here

My bag of Ale is dammaged, and So is Racemates wheat, apart from that its all good, Batz is sorting the dammaged stock out

Please give ma a call on 0433676112 and let me know when you guys are picking it up and ill pass on my addy

Cheers guys

Batz said:
Malt packed and sent from Powells yesterday

Batz
[post="109000"][/post]​

Cruiser in for service today, ready for the big trip to Kin kin. Glad I paid for the grain in advance, might have to mortgage something to pay for the service. :D :angry:

Grains arrived safely and stored in my silo. Thanks Batz and Jason for organising this.

Cheers,
PeterS.... :beer:

Yea, thanx guys really appreciate your efforts!!!

Cheers, JJ

Grain is yet to arrive in the bat cave

I hope we can sort out the split bags of ale and wheat , I have contacted Powells and they in turn have contacted the freight company. No mattter what you will not be out of pocket racemate.

I'll let you Kin Kin grain picker uppers know soon as it arrives here.

Cheers
Batz

Well the grain is now in Gympie? :blink:

And the freight company says they do not deliver out to Kin Kin :angry:

Powells are sorting this one out now, the two busted bags will be replaced, but perhaps not until the next order.

I have to say Powells are very helpful as usual

Bulk buys are fun ! :huh:

Batz

Can't blame the freight company, After all, look at that long and winding driveway they will have to negotiate :lol: and then to actually have to unload it as well :blink: gees mate, cut them some slack :lol:

Cheers
Andrew

AndrewQLD said:
Can't blame the freight company, After all, look at that long and winding driveway they will have to negotiate :lol: and then to actually have to unload it as well :blink: gees mate, cut them some slack :lol:

Cheers
Andrew
[post="110544"][/post]​

Be buggered..says Batz. If a freight company driver has not learned to drive a truck or are not prepared to unload than they should not be in the trade., There, I said it on behalf of Batz...(I picked up mine share of grains from Deception Bay five days ago and that is half way to Batz Cave)

Cheers
PeterS.... :beer:

Good news or the bad ?

Good

Grain now at Kin Kin,nice helpful driver

Bad :angry:

Four bags short, two Ale ,two Pils

Back to Powells

Interest in these bulk buys is fading fast !

Batz :ph34r:

well, thats six bags, with any luck they will forward them all to you ASAP considering how many there are. Lot of stuffing around for you Jeff which we all appreciate greatly.

Cheers
Andrew

AndrewQLD said:
well, thats six bags, with any luck they will forward them all to you ASAP considering how many there are. Lot of stuffing around for you Jeff which we all appreciate greatly.

Cheers
Andrew
[post="110554"][/post]​

All part of the fun Andrew :blink:

I have found Powells good do deal with when this type of thing happens.

Anyone wanting to collect grain can do so now,if you need my phone number PM me.
I will wear the two Ale but someone will need to go short on the Pils till I get replacements.
I two half bags of Vienna if anyone is interested $17.00 each

Batz

I had a visit from Tidalpete,screwtop and bindi to collect thier grain.
They also grabbed nonicmans too.

Guys we had a few ales I know but looks like one too many ale malts wre loaded into the car :blink:

Can you comfirm you have an extra ale?

Batz

Powells are going to come good on the two broken bags,plus the 4 short in the Kin Kin order.

Now they were going to send me a cheque but I suggested that if we can make up another pallet,we could share the frieght.

So anyone interested in some more malt?
I'll need to make up around 15 bags , should be a few bucks cheaper.
Kin Kin collect only

Batz

Batz said:
I had a visit from Tidalpete,screwtop and bindi to collect thier grain.
They also grabbed nonicmans too.

Guys we had a few ales I know but looks like one too many ale malts wre loaded into the car :blink:

Can you comfirm you have an extra ale?

Batz
[post="110770"][/post]​
Very true Batz :( we were saying that's mine must have ordered an extra etc etc, we looked up what was ordered on Tidalpete pc and yes one extra <_< he has it in safe hands at his place.

Must add, Love the 'bat cave' and love the beers :) Thanks :D a bloody good day.
How funny is Tidalpete?

What can I say there is pic evedince of the attempted get-away. Two sobered up and one sober driver scratching heads, counting and re-counting at Tidal Pete's, confusion reigned supreme, four of us counted the orders into the cruiser, how could we have duck fupped? Anyway Pete has the extra bag and can return it to you in Kin Kin in a couple of weeks. Great day at the Bat Cave, thanks Batz.

Great bulk buy, I am in for additional to help out, if we can fill another pallet this helps Powells in replacing the few bags that were short. Batz assures us they have been really good to deal with and no prob replacing the missing bags. However this will be a loss to them by the time they pay freight for 4 bags. I say lets put together another order and do the right thing in return, if we can add to the 4 bags and fill a pallet (pallet freight is cheaper) this will produce a win-win for us and Powells.

$30 a bag, gees talk about purchasing power, 90L beer against 26L unleaded petrol. I know which lasts longer.

Screwtop said:
4 bags.
[post="110838"][/post]​

Cheers Screwtop ,
Yes great day guys,not a lot of work was completed on the funny farm today.

Powells owe us 6 bags,two where busted during shipping to Brizzy.
Now they did not have replace them,but again they will.

If we can not get the numbers Grant will refund the money.
To ship 6 bags up to us is the same cost as a pallet,they just can't do that.

I have orders for 10 bags
That includes the Munich,Vienna and share bag of Pils..that the threee stooges ordered at the cave

Where's that photo Tidalpete (shit stirring bugger !)

Batz

Batz said:
Screwtop said:
4 bags.
[post="110838"][/post]​

Cheers Screwtop ,
Yes great day guys,not a lot of work was completed on the funny farm today.

Powells owe us 6 bags,two where busted during shipping to Brizzy.
Now they did not have replace them,but again they will.

If we can not get the numbers Grant will refund the money.
To ship 6 bags up to us is the same cost as a pallet,they just can't do that.

I have orders for 10 bags
That includes the Munich,Vienna and share bag of Pils..that the threee stooges ordered at the cave

Where's that photo Tidalpete (shit stirring bugger !)

Batz
[post="110858"][/post]​

Got my cousin from Proserpine here visiting. The piccy is still in the camera & will have to wait until tomorrow.

:beer:

Back