Anhc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
whos planning on heading down?
i can get a banner made up if anyone really wants one. ive got a mate that makes them and i can probably get one for a keg of beer but ill have to check.

does anyone have a preferred design??? ive got no artistic abilities only the hands on ones.

so who else is heading down and do we have any one with artistic abilities for a banner design and ill get it made by warb.

I doubt I am able to make it, but I have a degree in graphic design if the ISBrethren wish to call upon it.

I am planning to head down (still need to actually organise anything though). I am however artistically challenged. :unsure:

I've registered as well. Maybe we can get the banner onto a sandwich board and make someone carry it around.

Hi fellow ISB'ers,

I'm back after a lot of offshore work etc so hopefully I can get back into the swing.

I've registered for the Conference (I'm making an assumption I'll still be in Oz then :huh: )

A rock has more artistic ability than I

Trev

Good to see you back, Trev. I'll see you there (if not before at the state/Castle Hill comp. ;) ).

I'm all booked today for the full deal. Now to get some beers brewed for club night. B)

Good to see you back, Trev. I'll see you there (if not before at the state/Castle Hill comp. ;) ).

I'm all booked today for the full deal. Now to get some beers brewed for club night. B)

+1 on all counts - lazy typing fingers B)

dunno if we could convince Franko to help the cause for a banner....

edit: We also need to work out how to get kegs down there.

+1 on all counts - lazy typing fingers B)

dunno if we could convince Franko to help the cause for a banner....

edit: We also need to work out how to get kegs down there.

There are a number of people driving to ANHC from Sydney & Wollongong so it makes sense for a combined collection from all NSW clubs where convenient. As we get closer to the event, things like that will fall into place.

Latest posts

Back