ANHC who is going?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browndog

Are you bulletproof boy?
Reaction score
OK, Its nearly on us and I'm excited, there are 5 of us from the Ipswich Brewers Union going down to the AABC to judge and steward and then enjoy the conference. There are some BABBs guys and I believe a Brewer from Townsville.... who else here is going????

driving down tomorrow as is a contingent of isb members.

Was keen but just used all my happy ta ta time ( holidays) that I allowed for the year.
Bugger it. You lucky buggers.
Cheers.....spog...

Pack a jumper guys, its gunna be cold. Its bloody cold here this evening, but should be good on Friday and Saturday (club night) looks like its going to be lovely.

Can't wait myself. I know the crew have been working very hard.

Will be landing Friday morning and just looking at the weather I will definitely be packing a jumper durgath!

Hi all,

My first conference this year. I can't sleep, I'm so excited!

Grant.

Hey Vinny from Russian river is going to be doing a tasting at the bent spoke if in not mistaken.
Love to try pinly.

2much2spend said:
Hey Vinny from Russian river is going to be doing a tasting at the bent spoke if in not mistaken.
Love to try pinly.
Pretty sure you are mistaken. It will be at the conference though.

I'm heading down today along with bigwillyaus, we'll both be on the mystery tour bus tomorrow.

Heading down tomorrow with some of the ESB guys. A few others are heading down today. Can't wait.

Count me out. Decided to stay home and prep my contributions for Bitter and Twisted festival. Saves me some $$ too

I'm heading down later today with another 2 ISBers. Bee good to see some old mates & meet some new people.

looking forward to judging with Mick Jontief tomorrow.

Bring it On.

Back