Android Help Requested

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Fester

Old, Grumpy and PROUD of it!
Reaction score
All,
Did a search on Android Beer Apps, and the consensus was Brewzor as being the winner.

The website seemd to be down, and my(Christmas Present) tablet does not have access to the Android Marketplace (Long story, don't ask)

Do you guys use any brewing software I could access?

Not fussed, but needs to do all of the standard beersmith stuff: colour, IBU, water volumes and temps for mash and sparge etc...

I downloaded BrewR, but it seems to be more of a database, and not a calculator.

Can anyone point me to a good program?

Thanks in advance,

Festa.

If you can install applications from your sdcard/internal memory I'm happy to upload the apk for Brewzor (its free so no need for dodgy stuff)

If you can install applications from your sdcard/internal memory I'm happy to upload the apk for Brewzor (its free so no need for dodgy stuff)

havent looked that closely yet, but I guess I can install from memory stick via USB.

Can you upload the apk please (or emil me?)

Fester

is it a samsung tab? if so have you tried the samsung app market? might be another option

is it a samsung tab? if so have you tried the samsung app market? might be another option

Viewsonic. Google dont have an greement with them, so the market place is not available.

Best places I have found thus far are getjar and 1mobile.

getjar has sporadic performance and full of broken links. 1mobile doesnt have a huge range.

Fester

Latest posts

Back