Andechser Bergbock Hell Recpie?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erniebeer

Reaction score
Hi all ive been trolling the forum and yet to post. Hello all. Id like to replicate a Andechs Bergbock Hell beer. Im new to all grain and have done a few and a couple of BIABs aswell. Drinking too much and loving the brewing days.

Any ideas on this recipie to replicate this?

6.9% ABV, straw coloured lovely beer. Here is a link to the fabulous beer.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/911/6...st&start=10

Thanks in advance

Erniebeer

Rather then trying to make the exact beer maybe try a search for maibock and helles bock that should set you in the right path, the recipes should be pretty simple.

Thankyou much appreciated.

Regards

Ive gone over the recipie database but havent gotten my head around the use of all the malts used. The base malts no worries it just takes time to get the 300 grams of this and then 250 grams of that. Just gonna take a bit of time and patience i think.

Cheers to neomate

order all the little grain amounts mixed up in one bag from craftbrewer, thats what i do. tip it all in your mashtun, go.

also for a bock, pitch a lot of yeast. 2 or 3 sachets of 34-70 to minimise esters.

good luck it's a nice beer. simple ingredients, key is in controlling fermentation.