• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Andale two tap font- Mornington Peninsula Vic

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muscovy_333

Reaction score
Been in storage for a while but still functions perfectly.
Comes with a stainless steel stand.
$400

Attachments

• 2D85E1BC-0394-45CF-B71A-2764D87910EB.jpeg
    2D85E1BC-0394-45CF-B71A-2764D87910EB.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 69965ACD-382D-4CAF-B15D-E8099900363D.jpeg
    69965ACD-382D-4CAF-B15D-E8099900363D.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 134
Is the font floodable? Are the riser lines clean? Like legit clean, the tap is worthless if the riser lines are shit, functional or not. What are the dimensions of the drip tray? I don't have a use for this set up but someone might given the right information
Especially at this price. Good luck to you in selling. Might have better luck where people are needing it...New burger or pizza wanting to put a couple taps on.

The font is floodable but I’ve never hooked it up to glycol. I haven’t pulled the font down to look at the riser lines and I’m going to plead ignorance on this question as I don’t have a working knowledge of what you’re talking about. Not sure how the tap can be worthless if it works but happy to listen if you’re willing to explain.
The taps work fine when I plug into my setup which admittedly is very simple.
Estimating the drip tray to be approximately 250mm x 400mm but would have to confirm.
It’s definitely a used item but a very solid build. Regarding price I have no comparable reference, so I’m happy to get honest feedback. Given the lack of interest I guess I’ll try other avenues. Thanks for the feedback

From what I have seen of these fonts the riser lines can't be replaced. So if they are dirty beyond repair then the font is worthless. Taps would still be salvageable, apologies for not clarifying. $400 for both the drip and font is a very good price. Maybe try a gum tree listing under restaurant equipment if there is such a category.

Believe me the lines can be replaced, it isn’t even all that hard if you know how. That is one of the most common commercial founts available in Australia.
The drip tray is missing its drain tray and the handles are far from flash, I suspect you might be aiming a bit high on your price. There is a fount only on eBay for $50, no taps or tray so work it out from there.
Mark

Latest posts

Back