Andale Font - how to fit perlick taps?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Pratt

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 4 tap andale flooded font and it came with 4 taps that would be ok however I'd like to install the Perlick 525SS taps.

Can someone tell me how and what fittings I made need to make that happen.

The andale has lockin fittings and came with collar threaded adaptors to fit the taps. I measured the thread and its 28mm.

I understand that the perlicks are 5/8 = 15.8mm correct?

Do I need to replace the adaptors to smaller ones, if that is possible, where can i get them?

any suggestions would be good.

View attachment 4 tap andale font with 4 lock in adaptors.docx

That screw on fitting will screw straight up to your perlicks. I have an andale font with 6 perlicks :D
Fit it up, like in picture 3 and perlick screw straight on.
Not too sure about thread size, its a bit black magic to me - just measuring isn't the size always :blink:
Anyway, see my photo - andale -> perlick = winner
photo (7).JPG

Perfect response Mckenry. Thank you. 4 x perlicks to be ordered.

Pratty1 said:
Are those 525ss with flow control yet? Was some talk about it last year? Flow control is well worth consideration. I love them. Shortest line possible no balance problems.

Nah just the 525ss. I have to run a 3meter line to each one anyway to reach the chest freezer. Good to know that's what the flow control does....eliminate beer line right?

Pratty1 said:
Nah just the 525ss. I have to run a 3meter line to each one anyway to reach the chest freezer. Good to know that's what the flow control does....eliminate beer line right?
Yep, thats it. I have all my line lengths equal anyway, but each one is about 0.5m
Nice and tidy.

Pratty1 said:
Hi Pratty,

Would you mind letting me know where you're ordering from? Can someone order from the perlick site?

Cheers,

Brad

Chi company was the best price/freight combination when i ordered mine a year or so back.

Back