• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Andale Font - 3 Andale Da Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodwormm

Reaction score
I'm building a collar and no longer need this Andale 3 tap font.

It comes with 3 x Andale DA Taps and all the snaplock fittings etc, ready to hook up to your bar.

The tubing in it is 7mm OD (Andale standard) so if you want to join up with 8mm/5/16 push fitting stuff you'll need to get barbed adaptors - but that's pretty easy.

I will post at buyers expense but I'll only post registered and I'll pack it extremely well so you're looking at around $30 post to most major capital cities. If you're outside capitals contact me for a postage rate.

COD - Paypal - or Bank Transfer (funds to clear before pickup/post)

It'll go on ebay later in the week. ...

Andale Carlton 3 Tap Chrome Font - 3 Andale DA Taps with Resch's, Cascade and Cascade light handles

$350 + postage

(or pickup Para Hills)

DSC_3303.JPGDSC_3307.JPGDSC_3309.JPG
DSC_3301.JPG]DSC_3306.JPG
DSC_3310.JPGDSC_3300.JPG
DSC_3311.JPGDSC_3312.JPG
DSC_3313.JPGDSC_3316.JPG
DSC_3324.JPG
DSC_3325.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_3304.JPG
    DSC_3304.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 19
Times like this I wish I was in the market for a font since that's quite a nice deal.

Alas, I am going down the chesty + collar route...

Good luck.

That's a good buy, snap locks and taps included. :icon_chickcheers:

quick question, whats the difference between the DA taps and the Floryte taps? is ther an advantage to either?

not that it makes a difference I have the Floryte's

damn good buy at that price, if I didnt have my fridge mounted setup going Id be all over this.

:icon_cheers:

quick question, whats the difference between the DA taps and the Floryte taps? is ther an advantage to either?

not that it makes a difference I have the Floryte's

damn good buy at that price, if I didnt have my fridge mounted setup going Id be all over this.

:icon_cheers:

The DA taps have a straight shank which allows the tap to be mounted straight up & down.
The Floryte's have an angled shank.
Pretty similar I think....................... :beerbang:

no it's not a flooded font.

i agree as best I can tell, florytes and DA's are just an angle difference...

oh and BTW forgot to mention it sold via evilbay, and i'm LOVING my flow control Perlicks on a collared keezer so much, i've had to take up using butcher glasses as i just want to pour and pour and pour

Back