• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Andale Floryte Taps x 4

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusty

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I'm putting this out there as a first in first served possible sale.
I am looking at offloading my Adale Floryte taps with Snaplok panel adapters complete with cooler couplers.
This is an ideal through the fridge door setup or even through a wooden collar on a keezer. The taps are in excellent condition & have black ceramic handles. I am looking to replace with Perlick 650ss flow controls as I'm now finding myself filling growlers & needing a better solution to fill very small sample cups for tasting. I have ordered one Perlick 650ss & will install before Christmas & will make the decision as to whether these will go. So, if you are intersted in all or any number, please post your name & quantity & I'll get back to you after Christmas. The Andale taps are in perfect working condition & very well looked after. I only buy the best gear & I look after it.
Please note: The locking nut on one of the panel adapters has had a slight grind down to enable it to fit the shelf in my fridge door. It is only the locking nut & will not interfere with the installation at all, it's just a nut. I might not sell if I'm not 100% happy with the Perlicks so have a beer, relax & wait & see. I have a photo but the file is too big. If you send me your email, I can send it to you that way.
Cheers

I'd be interested in all 4 mate, pending price ofcourse.

Cheers

Also interested pending price
I could go all 4, but I've already got 2 andale DA taps with lock in shanks, so I really only need 2 (unless someone wants to buy my taps...)

Cheers guys.
I've attached the pdf price list for you to look at.
4x Floryte taps @ $101.02ea - $408.08
4x Panel extensions @ $37.64ea - $150.56
4x Cooler couplings @ $13.99ea - $55.96
4x Ceramic handles @ $20.98ea - $83.92
Brand new it tallies up to $698.52, not cheap but commercial quality gear so well worth it.
I'm looking at hopefully $400.00 ( just the cost of the bare taps ) + freight to get them there at this stage. That's almost $300.00 off the new price.
If that's too expensive, feel free to let me know but I don't really want to go much lower than that.

View attachment Andale Home Brew Price List 2012 Retail (1).pdf

Hmmm... If i hadn't just dropped $400 on 525ss i would of said yes. Let me have a think and i'll let you know. If others are willing to pay that price though mate go right ahead

jonnir said:
Hmmm... If i hadn't just dropped $400 on 525ss i would of said yes. Let me have a think and i'll let you know. If others are willing to pay that price though mate go right ahead
Thanks mate.
I may be asking too much. Please let me know if so.
Cheers.

I'm still keen on them if the price is right. Let me have a think mate and ill let you know!

Crusty said:
Thanks mate.
I may be asking too much. Please let me know if so.
Cheers.
Give ebay a try mate, we are terrible tight arse's here....really if I was not apart of it I'd be embarrassed. ;)

Sorry I didn't get back sooner, my PC decided that the motherboard & power supply wanted to fry themselves
I've now got $600 worth of parts to replace in my PC so mrs sp0rk said no to getting the taps as well
Good luck with the sale!

Batz said:
Give ebay a try mate, we are terrible tight arse's here....really if I was not apart of it I'd be embarrassed. ;)
This has to be the truest statement ever made on this forum to date! :lol:
Its always impressed me the way American brewers value the money they spend on equipment for their hobby. They choose from cheap or poor, reasonable, good, or high quality items on offer, then pay a fair price in the category they've chosen from.

Hello I'm in need of two taps to fit in my keezer door? Will the taps you're selling be suitable for that? Will I need the cooler extensions? What are they for?

finley44 said:
Hello I'm in need of two taps to fit in my keezer door? Will the taps you're selling be suitable for that? Will I need the cooler extensions? What are they for?
Hi finley.
The taps extend out from the snaplok adaptor so you should have plenty of clearance of the opening lid.
The panel extensions go through the keezer collar & into the keezer so you can screw the cooler coupling onto the shank.
A_Snaplock_shaft__62219.1417079806.1280.1280.jpg

Your beer line goes through the coupling which then screws onto the panel extension shank. The tap then clicks into the snaplok adaptor on the front of the keezer.
A_andale_linefitting__93760.1417079905.1280.1280.jpg

Pitty your not selling the gas line couplings :(

Back