• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Andale Flooded Font And Bar For Sale. Make Me An Offer.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCT

Beer Nerd
Reaction score
Up for sale is this Andale 3 tap flooded font. Works perferctly, I used to have it flooded from a small freezer and a pond pump. Iced up great.
Ceramic has some small chips and a crack, but it still looks/works good.

Comes with the 3 taps and decals/holders. Looking for $250. Get it before it goes on ebay.

Here's a bad pic. Bar comes with it free :)

img1458s.jpg

Up for sale is this Andale 3 tap flooded font. Works perferctly, I used to have it flooded from a small freezer and a pond pump. Iced up great.

Comes with the 3 taps and decals/holders. Looking for $250. Get it before it goes on ebay.

Hmm, *very* interested.
Any better photos of the chips?

Are the five kegs still available? How are the current seals on the / last time they were serviced?
Maybe worth grabbing them at the same time...

Hmm, *very* interested.
Any better photos of the chips?

Are the five kegs still available? How are the current seals on the / last time they were serviced?
Maybe worth grabbing them at the same time...

Check PM's mate.

img1458s.jpg

Bargain to be had for someone.
That's pretty cheap.

Where is local pickup?

Hill Top could be anywhere

HC

Back