• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

ANDALE BEER FONT WITH 4 OFF WHITE TAPS FOR SALE

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewerswife

Reaction score
Selling this Andale brand beer font with 4 off white coloured taps. Was installed in a new kitchen 6 years ago, hasn't been actively used for the last couple of years.

It's in very good condition. no longer have a use for it, so selling.

It's still installed in the kitchen, however all the connections to kegs have been disconnected.

Would like to sell asap, make me an offer.

Height: 43cm
Width: 46cm

20180204_105656_resized.jpg
20180204_105656_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20180204_105703_resized.jpg
    20180204_105703_resized.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 253
Hey mate. Are the taps snap connection or threaded? How much were you chasing?

they look like snap lock fittings

and it is a thing of beauty !!

i assume it is in Leichhardt in Sydney based on your other posts and i am sorry for you loss.

The taps alone would be worth more than that

Just a note to put some newbies in the picture regarding the OP, Brewerswife. She is the widow of late forum member donburke who passed away in mid-2017.

Brewerswife has been on the forum in recent times to sell her late husband's brewing kit (see https://aussiehomebrewer.com/threads/huge-all-grain-brewing-collection-for-sale.95175/#post-1456179 )

I think in the circumstances people should, if they are interested in the fonts she is offering for sale, reply here or by PM (or Conversation, as the new forum software calls it) to her and offer a realistic and fair price. Or perhaps people in-the-know about fonts could post here what they think a fair price would be for the benefit of both Brewerswife and possible buyers.

Cheers.

And a final bump for the weekend crowd (assuming its still for sale).

Not sure if @Brewerswife has sold this equipment yet, but assuming everything is in good nick, if I was selling this gear, I would be looking for $500 as a minimum for this gear.

Back