And yet another newbie.....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalthor

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So I've been lurking in the shadows here for a while and decided to finally register as well....

I've recently started out with my very own home brewing after several years of "I would love to once I have a house". No house yet so the fermenter gets stored in the underground car park which works just fine (just heavy to lug the fermenter down the stairs once filled).

I started out with the Morgan's Amber Ale Kit that came with the brewing kit I purchased. Made it up with 1kg Dextrose and Galaxy hops bags for both finishing and dry hopping as recommended by the guy at the LHBS. It turned out better than expected and I was hooked. I almost immediately ran off to the LHBS and this time decided to pick up a Fresh Wort Kit (Norwest Pale Ale) which still has a few weeks to go before I'll crack it open.

So.... as my wife tells me that she does not want to hear any more beer talk from me, I thought I should keep it here ;)

She'll turn! Just keep up the quality work and she'll be a hop head before you know it :)

Kalthor said:
So.... as my wife tells me that she does not want to hear any more beer talk from me, I thought I should keep it here ;)
Yeah, good place to come. Some women never are happy with beer talk. Mine loves IPAs now and still hates me talking beer.

Welcome mate, enjoy AHB.

Mines the same - hates talking about it, but doesnt mind drinking it.
Cheers
LB

My wife, God bless her heart, puts up with my incessant beer talk and beer-y way of life - but I (kinda) know when to shutup too.

Welcome aboard mate!

Latest posts

Back