And I Thought David Copperfield Was Good

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber Fluid

Beer Snob
Reaction score
thunderthighs.gif

I lived in a rural and remote town in which a lady (an ugly one at that) used to steal a whole tray of rump steaks by lifting up a huge boob and putting the steak against here ribs and lowering her boob back onto the steak. Apparently she eventually got caught because a tray of steak was leaking blood one day. In the confusion at the checkout a tray of steak fell out. I am not making this up, I have seen the lady and it is plausible.

atleast going down on her would be refreshing....

once upon a time i was a butcher and also ran a supermarket meat unit

I had a bloke (shopper) stealing heaps of stuff from the meat area buy using a sort of apron with pockets inside some tracksuit pants

F$%#er would fill it up with eye fillet etc and make his escape... I caught him one time and he tried to do a runner... poor ******* tripped ayyy ;) ... and he took a ride in the paddy wagon... he never came back and finally my profit / loss numbers came good.

i reckon she has some sort of sling under the dress and does it heaps by the looks

Latest posts

Back