Anawbs Awards

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I recieved my ANAWBS awards yesterday

Very very nice !

Thanks to Stu and all who organized this comp.

I will have to clear a space to show off the trophys

Batz

Oh !

Sorry big thankyou to the sponsors too :beerbang:

In particular as far as my awards , Grumpy's and Jovial Monks..Cheers guys

Batz

oooo im going to check my mail box this arvo :party:

cheers

Yeah I got mine yesterday, too. They've done a very good job with the trophy. It will take pride of place behind the bar!

- Snow

Many thanks for the positive comments. I was also quietly impressed by the quality of awards the committee managed to source this year.

The dates for next year's ANAWBS have already been locked in, as have some exciting new additions to the beer classes. You can expect to hear more in the coming weeks.

Once again many thanks to the most important people of all, the brewers. Without sponsors there is no way to finance a competition. Without brewers there is no competition to finance.

Got mine a couple days ago, there's a photo in there of my best side

Ross said:
Nothing here yet :( ...
[post="91488"][/post]​

Sorry Ross didn't Stu tell you?

I was a mistake mate , you didn't win anything....oh well there's always next year cobber :blink:

Batz :ph34r:

Batz said:
Ross said:
[post="91488"][/post]​

I was a mistake mate , you didn't win anything....oh well there's always next year cobber :blink:

Batz :ph34r:
[post="91492"][/post]​

?? :blink:

Good Day
Received mind last night when I got home . I am extremely impressed with the trophies, certificates, judging sheets, booklet etc, a real class act that must have taken a great deal of thought, effort and time.
So a big thanks to Stu, all the committee, judges, sponsors etc :D
Greatly appreciated. :beer:

Woo hoo :)

Mine arrived this morning - lovely engraved tankard :)

& as Barry said - a big thanks to Stu, all the committee, judges, sponsors etc...

Batz said:
Ross said:
[post="91488"][/post]​

I was a mistake mate , you didn't win anything....oh well there's always next year cobber

Batz
[post="91492"][/post]​

Ross said:
Woo hoo

Mine arrived this morning - lovely engraved tankard

& as Barry said - a big thanks to Stu, all the committee, judges, sponsors etc...
[post="92058"][/post]​

Ross, can we have our tankard back, please :eek:

It has to go to its rightful owner :lol: Telling him he has to change his name is gonna be the hard part, but we can't afford to get it re-engraved.

Seriously, Ross - enjoy :beer: .

wee stu said:
Ross, can we have our tankard back, please

It has to go to its rightful owner :lol: Telling him he has to change his name is gonna be the hard part, but we can't afford to get it re-engraved.

Seriously, Ross - enjoy :beer: .
[post="92124"][/post]​

Mate, you'd have to come & wrestle it back :D Pride of place on the new bar... :beer:

wee stu said:
The dates for next year's ANAWBS have already been locked in, as have some exciting new additions to the beer classes.
Belgian Blond Ale? Please?

Oblomov said:
wee stu said:
The dates for next year's ANAWBS have already been locked in, as have some exciting new additions to the beer classes.
Belgian Blond Ale? Please?
[post="98762"][/post]​

Good suggestion Oblomov, but sadly not this time :( .

It is getting late tonight, but some time tomorrow I intend posting more info on the important dates and additional classes for the 2006 ANAWBS. Watch this space.

Back