An Introspective

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sim

Reaction score
All in good fun fellas. Cheers to beer, and AHB.

A Hey guys, Im new to brewing so go easy on me. What happens when (insert bleedingly obvious question)

B "The pathetic ignorance you have displayed just now is making everyone else look very un-cool, and its, like, really embarrassing, so just like go and find youre your own friends! NO ANSWER FOR YOU, you should have done a search

C Well here you go (you poor bugger), heres your (way too technical) succinct answer, straight up, on a plate

D "Heres a (not so well structured) answer, (confusing, but its sincere) because I can remember asking the same question some moons back --- edit - beaten by that guy with the slightly more massive post count than mine.

E Well you gotta start somewhere, Ive always done it like this (absolutely out of left field) and she always comes good!

F wow dude thats hillbilly talk, your beer must taste like sweaty horses fed a diet of green apples and vegemite spread on cardboard. Im a beer judge and shit

E 3 years into the future 50% of people actually here this way will be doing it just sayin

H You could use some commas Yoda, just sayin

G Hahah, I didnt know horses made sweat!

H Yeah, they make milk too. How bout that!

F Dont let milk near your beer though as it can turn into butter and make Diacetyl

I lately Ive found when adding more hops to the brew the keg gets more alcoholic. Is there a way to keep this extra malty taste without turning it into rocket fuel? I had one last night, it had only been in the bottle for 3 hours, and I was throwing up all over my kids. Thanks for the help guys. Cheers, Johno

J For the sake of the OP Ill chime in late, this is what I do (missed the point), hope that helps

K @the OP: mate I reckon youll be fine, relax, have a homebrew

L Nice way to get your post count up mate, haha love it!

M Heres a hilarious interpretive dance I recorded as an impression of the direction this thread is going

N Guys if what youre saying is not relevant please think of the children and use the OFF TOPIC symbol

O Hey mate, I think youll find, its y o u r not y o u r e. Mods delete this guy, hes a troll

P +1

B Actually you were wrong mate, how bout you google it?

Q Whats Google, and should I use it? I normally just leave it till the airlock dries out then rack to secondary

R The wife gave me a cheese making kit for me birthday, and we have horses. So Im wondering if horses make milk? And can I milk my horses? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot

I Your wife sounds awesome!

S This > (Quote ) You should google it

T For the sake of the OP heres my 5 page essay response, and the final truth on the matter: According to Fix et al

N Actually your/youre was discussed in this thread here, and a glance over to the left under my name youll see it says MODERATOR, not troll --- edit Due to OFF-TOPIC nature this thread has been moderated. It now looks like this:

A Hey guys, Im new to brewing so go easy on me. What happens when (insert bleedingly obvious question)

K @the OP: mate I reckon youll be fine, relax, have a homebrew

no mention of kittens, rice gulls or pudding?

R "The wife gave me a cheese making kit for me birthday, and we have horses. So I'm wondering if horses make milk? And can I milk my horses? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot"
Chortled.

Heh, yes.
I think late gifting (hops) probably could have got a mention - so much potential. I find the kittens a bit too tedious (not surprisingly).

or the infamous recycled images from the library of Sir BribieG

Latest posts

Back