An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walk into a pub.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oeck

Reaction score
They proceed to each buy a pint of Guinness. Just as they were about to enjoy their drink, three flies landed in their pints - one in each. The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust. The Scotsman fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened. The Irishman picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer and then started yelling, “SPIT IT OUT YOU THIEVING *******!!!”.

Hi everyone,

My name is Peter and I am from a start up company called Oeck. Cameron and I will be advertising here soon and we thought it would be a good idea to come and say hello first and start to get to know everyone here.

As we quickly approach Friday, we would like to know what the best beer to end the week on should be?

Regards,
Peter @ Oeck.

A cold one.
How much is your VPN?

Hi Grmblz,

Turns out you were right! A perfect end to the week.

Our VPN ranges in price depending on how long you wish to subscribe for. However, I would hold off for now as we will run a special for AHB members in the next week or so. You can find information about our service at Oeck

Regards,
Peter @ Oeck.

I'm drinking a hazy iipa 7.6%

Home brew

Attachments

• 20210827_185316.jpg
    20210827_185316.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 10
Back