American Soft Drink Concentrates

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkin

Rarely Serious
Reaction score
Hi. I was reading a thread about importing some soft drink concentrates from one of the US sites and i'm posititive that MHB said he was going to be stocking them.

i can't find the thread now, can anyone with a better memory locate a search term or some such for me?

cheers

Samples never arrived, they cocked up the customs declaration twice so the package came to Australia and went back to the US twice about then I gave up on that supplier and started talking to some local manufacturers.
Mark

Thank you very kindly mate. B)

That's the exact one. i just thought there was more substance to it.

Wow one of my threads was reffed, thanks I feel I'm important

Samples never arrived, they cocked up the customs declaration twice so the package came to Australia and went back to the US twice about then I gave up on that supplier and started talking to some local manufacturers.
Mark

Without trying to drag the retail experience out sentence by sentence...
What was the result of those discussions?
Did it lead you to stocking a range of flavours/
Can we expect to see them on your website at some time in the future, or are they there now for someone with better searching skills than mine?
While on the subject is there prices and info on the belbian candy sugar i've seen you say you stock?

looking at trying my hand at a trappist now i feel i've sorted my equipment out slightly.

And on a related subject now i have your attention, do you have the local guys do a bulk buy sometimes from your store? Is it public here or a club thing? Couple of bags i'd like to get from you is all.

Back