American Barley, Does It Get To Oz?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of this month, or early next Cryer will be bringing in Dingemans Malts from Belgium we should all have access to: -
Belgium Pilsener
Belgium Aromatic
Belgium Biscuit
Belgium Special B

Im already putting together an order for a mixed ton, should make for some happy brewers.
Looking forward to these, but hanged if can find the room for more.
MHB

That is great news Mark, & a great opportunity for those that are looking to try those particular grains, I have previously purchased Belgian Specialty Malts from both ESB & Pat's @ St Marys.
I, on the otherhand, am currently looking for US grown malts. I thought that was obvious by the title of the post.
Thanks
James

I can imagine that the release of Jamil's "Brewing Classic Styles" means that every man and his dog must be asking for Victory malt (and potentially other US speciality malts).

Does being half American qualify him?

Warren -

38110148.jpg

If you are desperate for it - maybe consider ordering direct from the US ? If you can bundle it with some other bulky items it might be worthwhile?

The shipping will be pretty bad, but a quick search on AQIS reveals you can import it for non-commercial use without a permit. It should be inspected though, and if they find any bugs it will require commercial treatment along with a quarantine permit etc.

Latest posts

Back