Amazon.com

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vlad the Pale Aler

Cereal Killer
Reaction score
I ordered Designing Great Beers by Ray Daniels in mid December, guess what arrived today.
Hope it was worth the wait.

Guess what arrived today... pixies?
That seems like a long time, sounds like a good book and hopefully it is worth the wait.
I have a book coming from Amazon, ordered it Sunday night with 'express international', hoping it gets here by the end of the week... if it does, I'll be impressed.

Vlad the Pale Aler said:
I ordered Designing Great Beers by Ray Daniels in mid December, guess what arrived today.
Hope it was worth the wait.
[post="46422"][/post]​

It is a great book. I remember reading it cover to cover on a trip back from the US.
If only it had a Belgian section :(

Doc

Vlad the Pale Aler said:
[post="46422"][/post]​

Hi Vlad,
That does seem like a long time, I remember mine got here in about 10 days.

cheers
johnno

Got mine from Goliath Brewing in Adelaide.
Just walked in and picked it up.
It s a very helpful and informative read.
Cheers

i wish it had a belgain section as well who knmow maybe part 2 will

It is a great book. I ordered mine from the Grain and Grape in Melbourne. 3 days freighted to Newcastle.

Either way you should get a lot out of it. I did anyway...

Shawn.

Designing Great Beers is a great book, available from many good HBS like the Jovial Monk :)

If it had a Belgian section it would be 3-4 books!!!
Degas "Classic Belgian Beers" is a thick book and it only discusses how the beers TASTE, if it had brewing notes it would be the size of the New York white pages!

Jovial Monk

Back